Thendral

Thendral Wednesday: 21st Dec 2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for your update Tanu 🤗,

I think that this episode is just to confuse viewers and make us think that Tamizh is a complete heartless cheating villain but no actually Deepa,Thuls and Tamizh are in misunderstanding.If I am following right,then Tamizh is just frustrated coz when he can believe his wife why can't she reciprocate it that is he is angry coz his wife is not believing him when he hasn't done anything.Its not as Deepa said that is Tamizh is thinking that he is the one who gave life to Thuls or sth,he is just frustrated.Deepa is taking all his words seriously,I think he is talking like this in anger and frustration without thinking.Thuls is as always thinking that she should not disturb her hubby as he hates her and dat he is not ready to listen to her anymore and is also angry for that.

Actually I was rewatching older court episode today to kill some time.After watching that how can I just think that court episode Tamizh can ever do sth wrong to his Thuls.

The friends scene I mean the one with Deepa,Kalyani and Thulasi was super 👏.It was cute giving their support to Thulasi.And then Kalyani's mom asking Kalyani to call MM and to ask him to take thuls home.And this shows reality that even friends can come only to a certain extent.We can just love but practically not everything is possible expecially for girls.Thendral is really superb ⭐️.Never missing to highlight the reality.
Edited by Hema_M - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanuuu for the Excellent update and comments🤗! Nice Title! 😃

Spectacular friendship D/T/K👏. They are ready to fall in TA feet to see a happy Thulz😃.

TA again talking about slavery🤢... ROFL..It doesn't suit him at all becoz I keep thinking he is acting😛. All the words he spoke on Thulz Birthday is totally contradictory now.

But one thing TA did not understand. Thulz is not suspecting him😕. Thulz is trying to make him not get trapped under Charu/GW drama and make himself a fool.

TA should not have compared this one with Vel story. He knows that Thulz trusts him fully. She was always telling that Charu has different intensions🤢.

Hint1: Deepa told TA that it looks like he is purposefully fighting with T.
Hint2: TA telling that he is "poli" now.

So tomorrow MM then? But I feel somehow Kalyani will call Mohan and Padma evil will act goody and send Mohan to fight there by creating problems🤢.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the update.

really i dont know what to say about tamil.😕but one thing If he is not acting means there is no meaning for true love and tt reunion.I hate tamil...😡.

friendship of trio was beyond the words.I request dir sir.pls dont spoil this atleast.

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the super fast update and wonderful comments🤗

When TA is asking D and K that how can T doubt TA when he did not doubt T in Vel's case..
In Charu's case, T is doubting only Charu and not TA ..why TA is not understanding that ?😡
what made him think that T is suspecting him ? 🤢
Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Tanu ma for the superfast update😊👏👏. Very good episode😊. It's really sad to watch TA who was a perfect Jodi for thuls is degraded like this to reveal charu's true colour. Always these cute couples sandwiched between these two romance partners from the beginning of the serial.The friends' scene were simply superb and it was a heart melting scene😔.

We viewers can't bear all these scenes. Every now and then life throws them a curve ball... In these trying times it is important for kalyani and deepa to support thuls and be a rock for her to lean on. But this can be harder than it sounds, especially when they are emotionally affected by the event as well. .  One thing we need to praise the team the way they portray the friendship was nice .D&K was least bothered about the insults. Friends are those people who walk into your life to be there forever and ever.

They are people who help you get up when you are down, double all your joys and share the burden of your unhappiness. Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck... Why would TA be acting? What happened to Joseph? Why he never tell the truth?  So many questions whirling in viewers mind.GW is worser than TA someone should have given her a tight slap. The end scene was good as kalyani mother has adviced her daughter and it is right time for thuls family especially MM and M to interfere in T's life to sort out the issues. Hope M will do it to satisfy Kalyani…lol😆.Waiting for the next epi.😍

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the nice update.

All i could see in this epi is friendship friendship friendship...

I used to hear from my mom ..more than relations friendship always lasts for long...Now today episode proved this..Such a Heart touching moment..I am also jealous of thulasi though imaginary char how lucky she is to have such a nice friends like kalyani , deepa...😭😭😭

Coming to tamil i dont think and he is not at all acting..I dont justify tamil is dump and due to the trust he has for friendship he has no ears for thulasi..Whatever it is he is blamable person.

When truth comes out in some weeks..i mean What GW has done to him as a mother and as a friend whom he consider more valuable one has never understood his character and in what criteria he is going to answer...I bet the decision and the words he is going to speak is going to be face-face slapping scene for GW , Lavanya and charu...Charu even would go to severe mental stress since she has never scene such a anger man inside TA...

TA really you have lost a true friend who is none other than your kuttima thulasi...

But a man learn his lesson through his experience but still TA never...though he suffered  a lot..This time he will surely and only tears will be there for him and it will be definetly a must watchable scene for us in some weeks

Thendral puayalaga not suraavaliaga maarivitadhu...

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful updates!! Nice titles!!

It's going to be an impossible mission to convince Tamil right now...

Scene with Deepa & Kalyani vs Tamil was excellent!!  Wow these girls rocked!!!  I loved watching it.  It was funny to see Tamil sitting on that sofa like how Padma would sit and when the camera showed his angry expression...lol...for some reason I can only see Deepak who laughs and smiles a lot rather than Tamil being mad.

Grrr...Tamil...how could he compare what Vel did before to this situation???  Omg...it was sad to hear him.  Why won't it go through his brain that Tulasi does not suspect him but is trying to show him about Charu's true face??!! 

He's been living with Tulasi for about a year now but still I feel that he lacks something in their relationship...

GW...oh god...please someone give this lady a good punishment!!  It sucks that Lavanya will be punished more than GW later on this week.

Such a beautiful scene at Kalyani's home today.  Wonderful friendship among these three girls and it is the best part of the serial.  I loved their warm caring dialogues and the hug was memorable forever.  Great acting by all the girls!!

Good to see story moving forward...in the promo we see Mohan, where is MM?

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks tanu..that was a fast and wonderful update with apt comments and title..just loved the episode and the title.. an ode to friendship it seemed to me..

deepa and kalyani were bang on the mark today as they pointed out all the aspects discussed in this form too...when kalyani said that TA has so far not understood T's sufferings and he is seeing himself only as the saviour was just super...TA too didnt have any answer to that and this reminded me of what T told TA during lav's marriage time..that TA has no clue to what T underwent at the hands of his family as he was unconscious at the hospital and he has to go thru to realise that...so true and hopefully as the track progresses TA will realise along with one more important issue...one he mentioned himself ..enakkunthu family n friends ilaya...what a joke...!..soon he will get an answer to that ...

It seems like TA is not acting but at the same time it does not seem like TA also..esp when deepa asked he did not even bother to chk where T is or has gone...did not understand his expression...
but still feel this track is a wake up call for him...the third issue he bought up was he did not need adv to judge others character..how wrong TA..right from murugesan, to anand, to pei, to joseph,. to dharman...yr mom, lav..wow..list keeps on...

on the whole i feel ths track will wake up TA on 3 counts

the fakeness of his so-called family n friends
his poor character judgement (the only time right abt T..)
realising what T underwent during vel's time and now...
on the whole felt today's episode was just super...great treatment and acting and expressions by all..

feel tmrw instead of MM, mohan will step in and GW will use it to create more probs...meanwhile lav will come,
mohan at GW's house may be day after i feel..let us see..

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the updates...

A good episode to watch and moving things to the next level.
So Deepa and Kalyani fails at their attmept to calm TA. He does not seem to hear anyone and rather was very intense in chasing them away. 😕...Dont let me talk more...what a dialogues -  i was thinking if he was going to end it - i will speak out the truth nu...may be mind voiced..😉...
@lakshmi - did it work out for u, watching thinking he is acting made u stay cool or u went 😡 at TA..😆...Seriously it helps me..😆

1) Deepa's dialogues - u have sthg inside and sthg outside and talking
2) she indicating behaviour of TA at the court and how he does it now
3)his dialogues - yes i am a false person...😕(this is counter no 5 for "Forgive me Not" sentence.

Finally, TA gave a beautiful clue to Deepa to question him back. He said he did not suspect T and saved her. Why cant they just ask back saying..what if they(deepa and every T supporters) say Vel is also such a nice gentleman and it was his (TA) family who seduced both VEl and T and took those photos and finally w/o any other go VEL, being a gentle man acted so to save Thulz by accepting nu...where will he go and keep his face then. But sadly he very well knew how Vel was. If T had said Vel is such a nice man to accept his mistakes where will he go and keep his face.

He is just trying to project that T is trying to suspect him. He does not want to bring Charu into the picture for some reason. He keeps on saying the samething again and again.
Finally when GW was bashing D and K he was just silent. If he was really mad, he would have supported GW and spoke against D and K...But he did not..isnt this other way ??...He will not support D and K at the present situation but did not support GW but gave all sorts of frustrating confusing expressions...

SO confusions are going to get magnified on K informing MM house. I think this Padma is going to play again and hence Lav mishap...sigh yet another reason for TA and next level of torture for T.

The last scene when D, K and T hugged each other and their love and affection towards each other was just awesome. Usually friendship scenes does not appeal anyone like this, but here the acting of the trio just makes us melt and the screenplay👏...Keep up the good work Mr.K and CT's 👏

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago