Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Wednesday: 21st Dec 2011

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniryasosaamankamz22divya3selvalakshmiamudhamanianrselviKrithiga.ganeshjunkabcguruvignesRuby-86nalanin1987ssmily_faceJanuZEESXYautumnsconcertoHema_MRanu.lakshyamThendralfanmala_15miganswash2vjayamTTfanlavanyazmini_00sneha_vPearl.Arizes.mellisaiCarynSue NairVani19KarthiN90Shemmoamrithatecverisimilitude

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for your update Tanu Hug,

I think that this episode is just to confuse viewers and make us think that Tamizh is a complete heartless cheating villain but no actually Deepa,Thuls and Tamizh are in misunderstanding.If I am following right,then Tamizh is just frustrated coz when he can believe his wife why can't she reciprocate it that is he is angry coz his wife is not believing him when he hasn't done anything.Its not as Deepa said that is Tamizh is thinking that he is the one who gave life to Thuls or sth,he is just frustrated.Deepa is taking all his words seriously,I think he is talking like this in anger and frustration without thinking.Thuls is as always thinking that she should not disturb her hubby as he hates her and dat he is not ready to listen to her anymore and is also angry for that.

Actually I was rewatching older court episode today to kill some time.After watching that how can I just think that court episode Tamizh can ever do sth wrong to his Thuls.

The friends scene I mean the one with Deepa,Kalyani and Thulasi was super Clap.It was cute giving their support to Thulasi.And then Kalyani's mom asking Kalyani to call MM and to ask him to take thuls home.And this shows reality that even friends can come only to a certain extent.We can just love but practically not everything is possible expecially for girls.Thendral is really superb Star.Never missing to highlight the reality.

Edited by Hema_M - 21 December 2011 at 10:13am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniselvalakshmisobeysKrithiga.ganeshlakshyamRuby-86GayashriThendralfanvjayammini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90amrithatec

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanuuu for the Excellent update and commentsHug! Nice Title! Big smile

Spectacular friendship D/T/KClap. They are ready to fall in TA feet to see a happy ThulzBig smile.

TA again talking about slaveryDead... ROFL..It doesn't suit him at all becoz I keep thinking he is actingTongue. All the words he spoke on Thulz Birthday is totally contradictory nowOuch.

But one thing TA did not understand. Thulz is not suspecting himConfused. Thulz is trying to make him not get trapped under Charu/GW drama and make himself a fool.

TA should not have compared this one with Vel story. He knows that Thulz trusts him fully. She was always telling that Charu has different intensionsDead.

Hint1: Deepa told TA that it looks like he is purposefully fighting with T.
Hint2: TA telling that he is "poli" now.

So tomorrow MM then? But I feel somehow Kalyani will call Mohan and Padma evil will act goody and send Mohan to fight there by creating problemsDead.

Edited by Pearl27 - 21 December 2011 at 10:29am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Krithiga.ganeshsobeysHema_MlakshyamThendralfanRuby-86mala_15vjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks tanu for the update.

really i dont know what to say about tamil.Confusedbut one thing If he is not acting means there is no meaning for true love and tt reunion.I hate tamil...Angry.

friendship of trio was beyond the words.I request dir sir.pls dont spoil this atleast.

Edited by karthi173 - 21 December 2011 at 10:16am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysmala_15Hema_MlakshyamRuby-86ThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the super fast update and wonderful commentsHug

When TA is asking D and K that how can T doubt TA when he did not doubt T in Vel's case..
In Charu's case, T is doubting only Charu and not TA ..why TA is not understanding that ?Angry
what made him think that T is suspecting him ? Dead

Edited by Thendralfan - 21 December 2011 at 10:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyslakshyamRuby-86mini_00TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu ma for the superfast updateSmileClapClap. Very good episodeSmile. It's really sad to watch TA who was a perfect Jodi for thuls is degraded like this to reveal charu's true colour. Always these cute couples sandwiched between these two romance partners from the beginning of the serial.The friends' scene were simply superb and it was a heart melting sceneUnhappy.

We viewers can't bear all these scenes. Every now and then life throws them a curve ball... In these trying times it is important for kalyani and deepa to support thuls and be a rock for her to lean on. But this can be harder than it sounds, especially when they are emotionally affected by the event as well. .  One thing we need to praise the team the way they portray the friendship was nice .D&K was least bothered about the insults. Friends are those people who walk into your life to be there forever and ever.

They are people who help you get up when you are down, double all your joys and share the burden of your unhappiness. Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck... Why would TA be acting? What happened to Joseph? Why he never tell the truth?  So many questions whirling in viewers mind.GW is worser than TA someone should have given her a tight slap. The end scene was good as kalyani mother has adviced her daughter and it is right time for thuls family especially MM and M to interfere in T's life to sort out the issues. Hope M will do it to satisfy Kalyani…lolLOL.Waiting for the next epi.Day Dreaming

Edited by mini_00 - 21 December 2011 at 10:12am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyslakshyamThendralfanRuby-86vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

amrithatec IF-Rockerz
amrithatec
amrithatec

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the nice update.

All i could see in this epi is friendship friendship friendship...

I used to hear from my mom ..more than relations friendship always lasts for long...Now today episode proved this..Such a Heart touching moment..I am also jealous of thulasi though imaginary char how lucky she is to have such a nice friends like kalyani , deepa...CryCryCry

Coming to tamil i dont think and he is not at all acting..I dont justify tamil is dump and due to the trust he has for friendship he has no ears for thulasi..Whatever it is he is blamable person.

When truth comes out in some weeks..i mean What GW has done to him as a mother and as a friend whom he consider more valuable one has never understood his character and in what criteria he is going to answer...I bet the decision and the words he is going to speak is going to be face-face slapping scene for GW , Lavanya and charu...Charu even would go to severe mental stress since she has never scene such a anger man inside TA...

TA really you have lost a true friend who is none other than your kuttima thulasi...

But a man learn his lesson through his experience but still TA never...though he suffered  a lot..This time he will surely and only tears will be there for him and it will be definetly a must watchable scene for us in some weeks

Thendral puayalaga not suraavaliaga maarivitadhu...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinisobeyslakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful updates!! Nice titles!!

It's going to be an impossible mission to convince Tamil right now...

Scene with Deepa & Kalyani vs Tamil was excellent!!  Wow these girls rocked!!!  I loved watching it.  It was funny to see Tamil sitting on that sofa like how Padma would sit and when the camera showed his angry expression...lol...for some reason I can only see Deepak who laughs and smiles a lot rather than Tamil being mad.

Grrr...Tamil...how could he compare what Vel did before to this situation???  Omg...it was sad to hear him.  Why won't it go through his brain that Tulasi does not suspect him but is trying to show him about Charu's true face??!! 

He's been living with Tulasi for about a year now but still I feel that he lacks something in their relationship...

GW...oh god...please someone give this lady a good punishment!!  It sucks that Lavanya will be punished more than GW later on this week.

Such a beautiful scene at Kalyani's home today.  Wonderful friendship among these three girls and it is the best part of the serial.  I loved their warm caring dialogues and the hug was memorable forever.  Great acting by all the girls!!

Good to see story moving forward...in the promo we see Mohan, where is MM?

Edited by smiles86 - 21 December 2011 at 10:19am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysmala_15lakshyamThendralfanRuby-86vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Go to top