Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love this show! It's my top 3 fav shows. Agree with what everyone commented Abt the show. Hats off to the Parvarish team and I hope they continue with this direction of story content and not undergo some sorta leap and introduce love stories.
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
indeed a very good show..more than that v different. I think the reason why there are less members or comments is because ther eis no love story in this serial..

Ppl like the leads coming together etc etc hence not so famous yet. But surely a v nice serial. v relatable and made me wonder why are the fimls and serials all around love story and less about parents. This serial is so relatable..for kids and the parents both !
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

Binge: Yep. The show is such a beautiful surprise in the chaos of loud dramas.  😊 Love the show. After ages, I am really enjoying a show and laughing so much watching it 😊

Sony along with the production house team deserve the highest praise. 😊

An!🤗 You loving the show too? Great! ðŸ˜ƒ 

Btw, this is Violet Melody Rays.. changed my username from shreya- to Binge ðŸ˜† Got inspired by LO😛 

You know, my mom said that for the first time I am watching something sensible ðŸ˜†
Edited by Binge - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: poshah

indeed a very good show..more than that v different. I think the reason why there are less members or comments is because ther eis no love story in this serial..

Ppl like the leads coming together etc etc hence not so famous yet. But surely a v nice serial. v relatable and made me wonder why are the fimls and serials all around love story and less about parents. This serial is so relatable..for kids and the parents both !

Exactly! There is so much flesh in the story and with many characters, they can weave wonderful tracks that all of us can relate with. ðŸ˜Š

I liked how they are handling Naanu's track simultaneously and giving us a glimpse of what is going on in that household as well. Especially, the brother informing both the sisters about his trip and asking them to keep a  check with father  via phone call.. this is something common in every home. ðŸ˜Š 
Edited by Binge - 12 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Binge

An!🤗 You loving the show too? Great! ðŸ˜ƒ 

Btw, this is Violet Melody Rays.. changed my username from shreya- to Binge ðŸ˜† Got inspired by LO😛 

You know, my mom said that for the first time I am watching something sensible ðŸ˜†

Violet Melody Rays 🤗🤗🤗 FUNDOO NICK 😊

Yep, loving the show a lot. The characters are real, have their quirks and are fun to watch 😊

😆😆😆 But, you used to watch Kismet too. Despite its stupidity, it was a sensible show ... 😆😆😆 So, you're watching a sensible show for the second time 😆😆😆

A Very Happy New Year! May the N'Year be full of pleasant surprise for you and loads of sensible shows to watch. Hope to catch-up with you here (though I'm staying away from IF).
🤗

100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree this show is great!!!! its soo real!!!! probably one of the best shows i hav ever watched!!!!!

Thank you Sony and the parvarish team for Parvarish!!!!!!!!
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, thanks to Sony for a wonderful & realistic show. And thanks to the TM for opening this topic.

The story is totally relatable & all the actors are doing such a fab job.
DEKfan2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, I would like to add my thanks for this show too.  As a parent myself, it is really good to see what the modern day family goes through everyday with their kids... My kids are still very small, but I can still relate to this show.  
The same worries, thoughts, issues also go through my head at times, eg when they were all looking for Ginny, I was nailbiting along with them...I love that the show addesses these modern topics really well.
The other two shows I like are Crime Patrol and Dekha ek khwab.
Keep up the good work, SONY!  
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really want to appreciate the PH and SONY for giving us parvarish..
Currently this is the best show on telly according to me...
Even though it is getting average TRPs, still I wish they get better and this show comes in top 10 which it truly deserves..