Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I do not know why this forum is not crowded and have no idea regarding the trps but this show definitely is different and hope it stays this way. πŸ˜Š 

Not preachy or message-oriented, it is something every kid and parent goes through. πŸ˜Š While one parent is strict and believes in keeping her kids in control, the other is more like a friend with her kids. Yet, the problem and issue they go through is SO relatable. πŸ˜Š 

Recently, I recommended my mom to watch the show(After Shweta refuses Luckyji's whisky propositionπŸ˜†)and she has liked it which definitely means something cuz she never watches soaps and impressing her is really hard. πŸ˜†

Thank You, SONY and Parvarish team for this show. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am agree with you..this show is much different than saas-bahu sagas and high pitch drama and social message spreading shows or college going love stories...we can easily relate with parvarish as its related day to day issue and the relation between grow up kids with their parents and teen age problems which comes everyone's life...i am in love with this show..thank you sony
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Binge: Yep. The show is such a beautiful surprise in the chaos of loud dramas.  😊 Love the show. After ages, I am really enjoying a show and laughing so much watching it 😊

Sony along with the production house team deserve the highest praise. 😊
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really glad to c another member here..😳

I hope people start making topics in dis forum so it becomes a little active..!!!

Yes.. dis serial rockzzz nd i'm simply loving it..πŸ˜›

We all can relate our lives with it nd its also going quite Good in da TRP's..!!!πŸ‘
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shreya...this is the first time...i c u open a thread...great..
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup this show is really gr8 compared to other channel shows...finally SONY got their fiction elements right...I'm sure the ratings will pick up well in the future...
ashaj thumbnail
yeah the show is really great 
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I absolutely love this show...everything is just perfect about it...all the issues relate to real life so much
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah , right !! i love for its unique concept ..!! thank you so much sony for give it a thought !! ..
Piu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes love this show..the concept is really great