"Mere sath ghar challo, Khushi!!"!

babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This is what I call true love and understanding, Khushi gifted him a book to change tyres so that never in his life he would be stuck anywhere. And arnav actually noticed that she is wearing the towel (though given by him as a confusion of mistaken identity)instead of her dupatta.

So the inner meaning of the gentures can be deciphered as follows:
he does wish for him a smooth ride in life also would never part with anything that bears his touch. On the other hand, he would always take
care of her even at the face utter confusion and chaos created by her compltete madness.

Also he told her "towel se khelna hogaya toh mere sathe ghar challo." instead of "Mere ghar challo." And that also with so much possessiveness and authority. YES YES Yes!!! He wants to take her 'home' as his own, aaj ya kal, We all know...Still just luved and scene...still swooning...

Edited by babli0204 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
512 views and only one response!!!! Thanks Mahamluvsght. But guys, 'm really disappointed!!!
Bubblii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the way he said "ghar chalo"... He knows thats where she belongs, her true home.

But yes the book was very symbolic...And I also loved how the small car ride had turned out exactly the way KKG had predicted it with the 'Get out'...of course it so she can go get her dupatta but they know each other better than they would like to admit...
Targaryen thumbnail
aww!!! that line is just so so faaab!!!😍

u r right!! he could've said mere ghar chalo but he didn't!!! 
OMG OMG u just made me realize that🤪 i'm going craazy😆

thanks for mentioning it and giving u a bear hug 🤗
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
yes he is back to treating her like his khushi,
after her engagement news got out he was hesitant to touch her, remember the senes where he wanted to touch her but drew back, realishing she is not his to touch.
that was not there today. he was Arnav and she his Khushi. he was so Propritery with her "mere sath ghar challo" no please and no explation till she said no then telling her of his sister. i loved that part. awesome.
and he is going to take her home with him where she belongs.
this time i'm sure he is not going to let her walk away with someother guy.  be it Shayam or nandkishor or whoever,   
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: babli0204

Also he told her "towel se khelna hogaya toh mere sathe ghar challo." instead of "Mere ghar challo." And that also with so much possessiveness and authority. 

Oh, yes. Excellent Freudian slip.
My hindi is poor, but even I caught that when I watched the episode.
And, as other members have said---he was courteous with Payal, but with KKG he speaks in the way intimate people speak to each other; it's not necessary for all the "please" "if you wish" "begging your pardon" etc etc
Edited by LuvShuv - 12 years ago
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved that scene and the way they are conversing so comfortably in front of Payal. He is polite to all at her place and she is too at his place but when it comes to them even the family don't say anything. Loved how Payal was listening to them and kinda wondering what to do.

Especially when he said, "towel se kehlna ho gaya to mere saath ghar chalo" agreed with so much right over her and also in front of her sister.

Loved the way khushi complained about him to her sister re:his nose flaring up lool 

ASR's face was interesting to watch-like he knew she was right but than he could not say too much in front of Payal. That was so cute :)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved the way he said ghar challo and Khushi pointing out to Payal that Arnav was getting angry. It was too cute! Arnav can't deny it because he was getting annoyed with her but had to control himself as he knew she was right.
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my God, I love that scene:)
choti1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did she actually wear the towel instead of her dupatta! Maybe that's why he pulled the car back so she could go change???