India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is it only me? (Page 3)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
All SP soaps were too boring to even consider watching them.Then came IPKKND will stunning introductions.Loved the fresh track.Finally some passionate romance for a change.Made my hubby subscribe SP so that I can catch ARHI magic on big screen.Wonderful first few months and then thdaaa no romance and lot of pooja and tears.I guess arhi got lost admist all the melodrama.Now I seriously don't know whether to watch it or not.Many days I just read the WU here and watch what ever bits and pieces of Arhi they show on you tube.But dunno how long.I know the story needs to cover a lot of angels,but whats the point if there is no passion between the leads.The CV's method of keeping the ultimate dhamaka(Arhi confession)for the end might cost them dearly.If u do not have enough audience watching the show when that happens,whats the point then.Unless they make the present episodes true to the essence of the story,the future looks dark to me.Just letting out my frustartion friends,not bashing the leads or anything like that.ConfusedAs of now I watch the show for ASR only.Can't leave him guys.He is too good.I love Khushi,but girl please grow up.Love ur chirpiness and live life as it comes attitude,but please GROW up.Please understand ur mystery man

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SharManEDKVfareeanu17

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

im more hppy nd excited abt wat do we say ya! cocktail party! we'll get an arhi scene nd ya NK is cumin! he's so funny! waitin to see dat prt!

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiRock

I'm kindaa in the same boat...I think I built up so many expectations after yesterday's precap..not even a single Rabba ve...moment..that was really disappointingOuch...When I keep watching the old scenes, frustrations increases b'coz the story is NOT moving forward Angry...I THINK people who are watching from the 1st episode is really looking forward for the story to move.. people who started in the middle are getting near the same boat and people who just started now are really really enjoying Arshi chemistry!!!!Smile
Since I belong to No:1 ...its really cruel to keep watching from first again and again and keeping dreaming abt the day that CV's have not even thought abt (I guess!!Ouch)..
but wat to do..I'm a loyal FAN of IPKKND and Arshi!Big smileso the waiting continues...

I blong to type 1. Urrrggghhh Angry cv's u better listen dis LOUDER, u r torturing us wid no rabba ve moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SharManEDKV

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

All SP soaps were too boring to even consider watching them.Then came IPKKND will stunning introductions.Loved the fresh track.Finally some passionate romance for a change.Made my hubby subscribe SP so that I can catch ARHI magic on big screen.Wonderful first few months and then thdaaa no romance and lot of pooja and tears.I guess arhi got lost admist all the melodrama.Now I seriously don't know whether to watch it or not.Many days I just read the WU here and watch what ever bits and pieces of Arhi they show on you tube.But dunno how long.I know the story needs to cover a lot of angels,but whats the point if there is no passion between the leads.The CV's method of keeping the ultimate dhamaka(Arhi confession)for the end might cost them dearly.If u do not have enough audience watching the show when that happens,whats the point then.Unless they make the present episodes true to the essence of the story,the future looks dark to me.Just letting out my frustartion friends,not bashing the leads or anything like that.ConfusedAs of now I watch the show for ASR only.Can't leave him guys.He is too good.I love Khushi,but girl please grow up.Love ur chirpiness and live life as it comes attitude,but please GROW up.Please understand ur mystery man

Agree 2 d core
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

we are in same boat I think no romance and just feel round round..like La's Arathi
hope soon intersting twist will come we all want rabba ve moments..
I thought we can get bathroom rabba ve momentsTongue but my dreams shattered Cry

Mine too anu, I was expecting alot frm bathroom scene
abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Oh god not another rant. IPKKND hasn't lost it's charm this forum has. Give the show it's time for the story unfold Confused this show can't be perfect and full of constant drama every 2 seconds CV's need to slow and soothe things down abit. Give the show some patience when ASR finds out about Shyam drama is bound to happen. Todays episode okay was slow and irelevant maybe in the next episodes will build tension up an then maybe they will confront of eachother

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikrishobrakapooorrushshri

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
not just u even i was feeling bored. see we were given arhi closer now the CVs have stepped them back a bit. and i think its fine. the 2 engmnts are broken and story is mving fwd. read my other post on similar lines...

dont worry...we shud b fine...lets not hope for a super paced story either which means the serial will end soon as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
nyways 1 thing am sure of,t WONT be able to stop watching even if u try :D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index