Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh,pls dont lose hope,soon u wil get what u want,enjoy what u r getting 2day cuz in future when they fall in luv we wil nvr get to such scenes- totally disastrously funny scenes-cuz tht tym they wil be in love nd wont want 2 hurt each other (lyk 2day,ASR wil nt be able 2 ask her 2 get out) hope u understand
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rushshri

Thnx smita, for how many days I hv to take dis medicine. 😆 to get my boredom cured.

Till the CVs grow a brain! Say what, shall we start a vrat for them to do so?
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Hey Rashmi dont u see my absence from the posts after the show today! coz I expected a lott today with towel,,got disappointed! s not interested in making a post today!

nevertheless, i can give u something, tomotivate,,,A VM ..promise to keep all the caring , pampering scenes of ASR towards KKG!

just inprocess'y, probably btomorrow!

as chrismas n newyear Gift for my dear dear forum fellows! hopefully it 'll turn out gud!

till then take care!

ASR ko dekh ho kush reh!

cv;'s ko time de, aur shyam ke jhaapad laga!

U know zoha, I was searching ur post 2day but den thought u must b engsged in sm other work. Didn't knew u r here. Thnx for d VM in advance.
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

Rash,

I am venting out my frustration in almost all the post. There is no hope at all. ZILT. I am going to stop watching the show if nothing improves. I am going to give CVs another week of my precious time. After that I am off for sure(OR AM I!!!😉😉😉) But on a serious note, this show is down the spiral path for sure. They are handling all things very gracefully expect the much anticipated lead track. WHAT THE HELL is happening yea.. there is absolutely no hope what so ever...

I will w8 till new yr. CV's grow sm brains, ASR's plants has better brains dan u. 😆
SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm kindaa in the same boat...I think I built up so many expectations after yesterday's precap..not even a single Rabba ve...moment..that was really disappointing ...When I keep watching the old scenes, frustrations increases b'coz the story is NOT moving forward 😡...I THINK people who are watching from the 1st episode is really looking forward for the story to move.. people who started in the middle are getting near the same boat and people who just started now are really really enjoying Arshi chemistry!!!!😊
Since I belong to No:1 ...its really cruel to keep watching from first again and again and keeping dreaming abt the day that CV's have not even thought abt (I guess!!)..
but wat to do..I'm a loyal FAN of IPKKND and Arshi!😃 so the waiting continues...
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

oh,pls dont lose hope,soon u wil get what u want,enjoy what u r getting 2day cuz in future when they fall in luv we wil nvr get to such scenes- totally disastrously funny scenes-cuz tht tym they wil be in love nd wont want 2 hurt each other (lyk 2day,ASR wil nt be able 2 ask her 2 get out) hope u understand

Hmmm may b u r rite
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All SP soaps were too boring to even consider watching them.Then came IPKKND will stunning introductions.Loved the fresh track.Finally some passionate romance for a change.Made my hubby subscribe SP so that I can catch ARHI magic on big screen.Wonderful first few months and then thdaaa no romance and lot of pooja and tears.I guess arhi got lost admist all the melodrama.Now I seriously don't know whether to watch it or not.Many days I just read the WU here and watch what ever bits and pieces of Arhi they show on you tube.But dunno how long.I know the story needs to cover a lot of angels,but whats the point if there is no passion between the leads.The CV's method of keeping the ultimate dhamaka(Arhi confession)for the end might cost them dearly.If u do not have enough audience watching the show when that happens,whats the point then.Unless they make the present episodes true to the essence of the story,the future looks dark to me.Just letting out my frustartion friends,not bashing the leads or anything like that.😕As of now I watch the show for ASR only.Can't leave him guys.He is too good.I love Khushi,but girl please grow up.Love ur chirpiness and live life as it comes attitude,but please GROW up.Please understand ur mystery man
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

im more hppy nd excited abt wat do we say ya! cocktail party! we'll get an arhi scene nd ya NK is cumin! he's so funny! waitin to see dat prt!

rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiRock

I'm kindaa in the same boat...I think I built up so many expectations after yesterday's precap..not even a single Rabba ve...moment..that was really disappointing...When I keep watching the old scenes, frustrations increases b'coz the story is NOT moving forward 😡...I THINK people who are watching from the 1st episode is really looking forward for the story to move.. people who started in the middle are getting near the same boat and people who just started now are really really enjoying Arshi chemistry!!!!😊

Since I belong to No:1 ...its really cruel to keep watching from first again and again and keeping dreaming abt the day that CV's have not even thought abt (I guess!!)..
but wat to do..I'm a loyal FAN of IPKKND and Arshi!😃so the waiting continues...

I blong to type 1. Urrrggghhh 😡 cv's u better listen dis LOUDER, u r torturing us wid no rabba ve moment.
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: music1

All SP soaps were too boring to even consider watching them.Then came IPKKND will stunning introductions.Loved the fresh track.Finally some passionate romance for a change.Made my hubby subscribe SP so that I can catch ARHI magic on big screen.Wonderful first few months and then thdaaa no romance and lot of pooja and tears.I guess arhi got lost admist all the melodrama.Now I seriously don't know whether to watch it or not.Many days I just read the WU here and watch what ever bits and pieces of Arhi they show on you tube.But dunno how long.I know the story needs to cover a lot of angels,but whats the point if there is no passion between the leads.The CV's method of keeping the ultimate dhamaka(Arhi confession)for the end might cost them dearly.If u do not have enough audience watching the show when that happens,whats the point then.Unless they make the present episodes true to the essence of the story,the future looks dark to me.Just letting out my frustartion friends,not bashing the leads or anything like that.😕As of now I watch the show for ASR only.Can't leave him guys.He is too good.I love Khushi,but girl please grow up.Love ur chirpiness and live life as it comes attitude,but please GROW up.Please understand ur mystery man

Agree 2 d core