rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Apologiez guyz if I am hurting ne1's feelingz here but I am so bored of dis show now, just not finding it at all intresting, nothg is happening bcoz of which I sud hooked up to dis show except ASR. My interest r getting lost wid evry day passes by, so I need to boost up my thoughts, refreshen my mind to divert back to d show. I watch for show for arhi romance but evrythg else is happening.

Can u guyz motivate me to continue watching or u r sailing in d same boat as mine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Rush...

m sailing in the same boat...after LA's exit, I was hoping that ASR would show some concern to Khushi for the broken engagement and her hurt...but nothing...even Khushi seems like back to squareone...

now the only hope i have is Nandkishore...

maybe we are just jumping the gun...maybe we just need to be a little patient...
Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey dear,,dont lose hope... i am also just hooked up in this show coz of ASR.. how this beautifully written character is evolving and transitioning into a gentleman.. beast is turning to be a prince.. rest of the characters I am also disappointed with.. I wish creatives listen to viewer demands and get Arhi more closer and closer...๐Ÿ˜
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
no im not bored i love SARUN and they are magic wen together be it serious or comdey but yes they NNED TO SHOW THEIR  ROMANCE n i give a damnnn to all the XYZ characters . I just watch it for SARUN
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Let me give u my tried & tested medicine to fight boredom induced by sleeping & snoring CVs.

1)Watch the poolside sprain.
2)Jaadu he Nasha he.
3) K sitting in the circle of diyas, & A looking at her as though some pari has fallen on earth just for him.
4) Diwali fairylights untangling.

These are sure to get u humming๐Ÿ˜†

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we are in same boat I think no romance and just feel round round..like La's Arathi
hope soon intersting twist will come we all want rabba ve moments..
I thought we can get bathroom rabba ve moments๐Ÿ˜› but my dreams shattered ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: smitar

<font color="#FF0000">Let me give u my tried & tested medicine to fight boredom induced by sleeping & snoring CVs.

1)Watch the poolside sprain.
2)Jaadu he Nasha he.
3) K sitting in the circle of diyas, & A looking at her as though some pari has fallen on earth just for him.
4) Diwali fairylights untangling.

These are sure to get u humming๐Ÿ˜†
</font>

Thnx smita, for how many days I hv to take dis medicine. ๐Ÿ˜† to get my boredom cured.
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well i am loving the show! to tell the truth i like the hatred part and the fun parts and i dont really want them to get together so soon!just think one day they have to cum together so till then enjoy...๐Ÿ˜Š
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Rashmi dont u see my absence from the posts after the show today! coz I expected a lott today with towel,,got disappointed! s not interested in making a post today!

nevertheless, i can give u something, to motivate,,,A VM ..promise to keep all the caring , pampering scenes of ASR towards KKG!

just in process'y, probably b tomorrow!

as chrismas n newyear Gift for my dear dear forum fellows! hopefully it 'll turn out gud!

till then take care!

ASR ko dekh ho kush reh!

cv;'s ko time de, aur shyam ke jhaapad laga! 
Rash,
  I am venting out my frustration in almost all the post. There is no hope at all. ZILT. I am going to stop watching the show if nothing improves. I am going to give CVs another week of my precious time. After that I am off for sure(OR AM I!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰) But on a serious note, this show is down the spiral path for sure. They are handling all things very gracefully expect the much anticipated lead track. WHAT THE HELL is happening yea.. there is absolutely no hope what so ever...