-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today was a lovely episode,i loved it,The Gohem interaction was so adorble wasn't it,it was so cute and so sweet,no Jigar though,but aww Gopi tried to walk with the support of her saathiya😳

Omg the precap,im so worried,poor Gopi,i know nothing will happen to her,either Ahem or Raashi will be there to prevent her from falling but its still scary na?

Poor Gopi,she's always been played and used,poor poor girl,she needs lots of love and affection... Ahem hurry up and realise your love for her 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Time to drool saathians😆
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i jus loved gohem scene they were cute n the loved the way ahem held gopi's waste i had to watch it like 20 times def nice episode...

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arnisha

i jus loved gohem scene they were cute n the loved the way ahem held gopi's waste i had to watch it like 20 times def nice episode...

I almost fainted,i was waiting for an intimate Gohem scene like that😉
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chika!!!! I drooled over the pic I posted some as well of him

I haven't seen the epi yet but what I heard about it makes me hopeful and sad at the same time. Was our Jigar in there as well?
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

Chika!!!! I drooled over the pic I posted some as well of him

I haven't seen the epi yet but what I heard about it makes me hopeful and sad at the same time. Was our Jigar in there as well?

It was a good episode,but it had some Urshi and Urmila/Kinjal😡 <-- I think we need a name for their duo aswell😆
No Jigar sadly!,or Parag,or Chirag,why do we have males in this show?,they barely make an entry😆
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

It was a good episode,but it had some Urshi and Urmila/Kinjal😡 <-- I think we need a name for their duo aswell😆
No Jigar sadly!,or Parag,or Chirag,why do we have males in this show?,they barely make an entry😆

don't care about the last two but the first one is so important to me and you!!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

don't care about the last two but the first one is so important to me and you!!!

I wonder if Vishal's getting borred of not having many lines in SNS thats why he's gone to Nach Le Ve 4 and he's going to be in comedy ka maqabla,somethng like that,thats what he tweeted!😳
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

I wonder if Vishal's getting borred of not having many lines in SNS thats why he's gone to Nach Le Ve 4 and he's going to be in comedy ka maqabla,somethng like that,thats what he tweeted!😳

I know he is busy I have seen the tweet as well 😃

But if you want to have a laugh look at the post I made today. It is really funny and sad at the same time😉
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

I know he is busy I have seen the tweet as well 😃

But if you want to have a laugh look at the post I made today. It is really funny and sad at the same time😉

Post the link please😊