Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together (Page 90)

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhearoy

hey vrindz,

tell me 1 thing nah plzz...i've made 1 video avtaar...n m going to save it...so m doing file>save as> then they r giving me lots of options...like save as gif.avi,mng,fli,flc etc...i should save d work as what type of file????plz tell me nah...

You have to save it in GIF format !!!

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Karan Nandini VM on Teri Meri Prem Kahani

Our love remains, though we're apart,
Unsullied as a distant star,
While I must walk within my heart,
Unquiet as the spirits are.

Hello friends so finally the VM is ready.I have worked very very very hard for this VM with the effects,the scenes ,matching the scenes bit wise I mean everything.I think this is one of my best creation till date.I hope you all like it.The song is perfect for KN.Agar abhi tak Kyunki chal raha hota to pakka yeh song aa gaya hota KN mein.This VM is about all the hardshipe that KN faced.First Nandini got married to someone else,then she got raped,then the unwanted child,then she went to coma and then KN were seperated for 18 years.I hope you all like it.Do comment if it touches you heart.

Edited by brindamarfatia - 23 February 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtnikita_ghtSalmanisthebestjyotika20Vrindzfrenz4uFIZK6

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

Originally posted by iluvhgt

its gr8888 2 c r fc so much active after so long. touch wood, kisi devil ki nazar na lage!
really enjoyed reading all ur converstaion reg kutumb pics and PM specially the incidents vri mentioned abt ur school.   kamaal hai yaar, school mein even ur teachers knew. gr88888 yaar, thats called a true fan.

btw recently i fell ill, so the dr. gave me an antibiotic, guess the name... it ws calld 'pratham'. needless 2 say, usse khate hi main jaldi theek ho gayi. lolzz PM magic.

Kya baat kar rahi hai Antibiotic ka name 'Pratham' WOW !!!  
Btw tu kaha thi bahot miss kiya tuje yaar...  
Ha Our whole class knew that we were GHT's biggest fan and jab bhi Kyunki mei kuch galat dikhate the na our classmates used to console us LOL how sweet of them !!!  

Btw dear take care !!!  

And I totally agree yaar GT is truely a Style Statement and she herself defines 'BEAUTY' !!  

Cant stop loving you GHT and I am so lucky to have such good friends like you all because of GHT!!  
yeah me too. im also very lucky 2 hav frds like all of u. i ws nt online at the time wen all this convo ws gng on. koi nai, next time..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

its gr8888 2 c r fc so much active after so long. touch wood, kisi devil ki nazar na lage!LOL
really enjoyed reading all ur converstaion reg kutumb pics and PM specially the incidents vri mentioned abt ur school.   kamaal hai yaar, school mein even ur teachers knew. gr88888 yaar, thats called a true fan.

btw recently i fell ill, so the dr. gave me an antibiotic, guess the name... it ws calld 'pratham'. needless 2 say, usse khate hi main jaldi theek ho gayi. lolzz PM magic.

I know dr..school mh v were the biggest fan of GHT..sab teachers bhi jaante the...LOL

wowww re aisa PM ke name ki antibiotic kaha milti hai...I know PM ka magic to puri life chalega hum par..hum log abhi tak usse bahar nikle hi nahi na...
wowww yaarrr vo kya din the.i really mis my school and all those pagalpan..us time to GHT ke back to back shows aate the...i know after KUTUMB aisa 1 month bhi nahi gaya jab humne GHT ko saath mein TV pe na dekha ho bt after KUMKUM to jaise vo saath aana hi bhul gaye re...I MISS THEM
arre yaar antibiotic of course chemist se hi milti hai, par tu khane mat lag jana..lol

i agree after kutumb hgt came back 2 back in so many shws 2gther. but after kumkum things changed, kahani mein twist aa gaya. cutie pies nk came in this world.
nw really waiting for the day wen hgt cum back 2gther.

Vrindz

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
superbbb vm bri. ur hard work really shws. all effects were excellent. luvd it.
crap k writers ko toh phaansi dene ka dil karta tha. they ruined kn.

Vrindz

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

http://www.lifeandtimes.in/index.php/en/editors-pick/3327-hiten-tejwanis-new-show-life-and-times?hitcount=0
Originally posted by LnT

Hi All,
I am going to start shooting my reality show, based on the Life and Times of Hiten Tejwani.
Hope you all like what is in store for you'll. We really want you to enjoy the
www.lifeandtimes.in experience, as we try to tailor make the news for our audience.
This show will be exclusively viewed on www.lifeandtimes.in
Do email me suggestions on what you would like to see on the show.

Wah yaar HT ka reality show WOW
Guess karo friends ki kya hoga??
Will they show is dailt routine life toh to fir GHT saath mei hoge na I wish !!!

Nahi I think vo weekly hoga..I mean once a weekEmbarrassed.Eagerly waiting for that.I hope HT kabhi GT ka interview kareClap...Just Imagine HT as a reporter taking GT's interview..awww cant waitDay Dreaming
wowww waiting eagerly for this shw. i think it wl b like the shw wich used 2 cum on travel n living based on srk's life forgeeting the name of that shw. lets wait for more info.
hope gauri is also shwn with him and nk also.

Vrindz

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

its gr8888 2 c r fc so much active after so long. touch wood, kisi devil ki nazar na lage!

Kya baat kar rahi hai Antibiotic ka name 'Pratham' WOW !!!  
Btw tu kaha thi bahot miss kiya tuje yaar...  
Ha Our whole class knew that we were GHT's biggest fan and jab bhi Kyunki mei kuch galat dikhate the na our classmates used to console us LOL how sweet of them !!!  

Btw dear take care !!!  

And I totally agree yaar GT is truely a Style Statement and she herself defines 'BEAUTY' !!  

Cant stop loving you GHT and I am so lucky to have such good friends like you all because of GHT!!  
yeah me too. im also very lucky 2 hav frds like all of u. i ws nt online at the time wen all this convo ws gng on. koi nai, next time..

yes next time pakka Thumbs Up
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

its gr8888 2 c r fc so much active after so long. touch wood, kisi devil ki nazar na lage!LOL

I know dr..school mh v were the biggest fan of GHT..sab teachers bhi jaante the...LOL

wowww re aisa PM ke name ki antibiotic kaha milti hai...I know PM ka magic to puri life chalega hum par..hum log abhi tak usse bahar nikle hi nahi na...
wowww yaarrr vo kya din the.i really mis my school and all those pagalpan..us time to GHT ke back to back shows aate the...i know after KUTUMB aisa 1 month bhi nahi gaya jab humne GHT ko saath mein TV pe na dekha ho bt after KUMKUM to jaise vo saath aana hi bhul gaye re...I MISS THEM
arre yaar antibiotic of course chemist se hi milti hai, par tu khane mat lag jana..lol

i agree after kutumb hgt came back 2 back in so many shws 2gther. but after kumkum things changed, kahani mein twist aa gaya. cutie pies nk came in this world.
nw really waiting for the day wen hgt cum back 2gther.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
abhi jab antibiotic ka name hi itna acha ho to u never knw shayad khaane bhi laguLOL

yes i agree GT is busy with kids now but i hope someday they both come back together

iluvhgt

Go to top