Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together (Page 59)

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by Vrindz

And the story should be pre-written.A YRF show would be just WOW!!!

YRF Love story for GHT would be perfect wowww...
Waise bhi unki stories short hi hoti hai so shayad GT bhi kar apye and agar weekend pe aye to bhi it would be comfortable for GT to do it bcz she has to handle kids...
I hope aisa kuch aye may be next year..itna wait kiya hai thoda aur sahi na..GT ko prepare ho jaane do pehle
totally agree with both of u. yrf shw wl b perfect for hgt as they r nt very long and hav a different modern story. their presentation is also very gud. hope they approach hgt for a romantic shw. it wud b gr8888!

I love the costumes and sets of YRF shows so it would be great.They even show awesome dream sequences.
And about YRF taking GHT , Friends hum hai na chalo YRF ke site and FB group pe shuru ho jaao..Kya pata chugalkhor aunty 1 month mei aise news laa de that GHT are coming back in a YRF show.
Kuch bhi ho sakta hai dear and I am sure GHT YRF ko no nai karenge because it is YRF and we will also demand a proper story.
Fir to GHT ki dhoom ho jaauenge...Beautiful costumes , Lavish sets and terrifying dream sequences...aur kya chahiyea.

"Never give up on anybody,
Because MIRACLES happens Everyday"

Edited by Vrindz - 18 February 2012 at 1:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgt

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Waise bhi unki stories short hi hoti hai so shayad GT bhi kar apye and agar weekend pe aye to bhi it would be comfortable for GT to do it bcz she has to handle kids...
I hope aisa kuch aye may be next year..itna wait kiya hai thoda aur sahi na..GT ko prepare ho jaane do pehle
totally agree with both of u. yrf shw wl b perfect for hgt as they r nt very long and hav a different modern story. their presentation is also very gud. hope they approach hgt for a romantic shw. it wud b gr8888!

I love the costumes and sets of YRF shows so it would be great.They even show awesome dream sequences.
And about YRF taking GHT , Friends hum hai na chalo YRF ke site and FB group pe shuru ho jaao..Kya pata chugalkhor aunty 1 month mei aise news laa de that GHT are coming back in a YRF show.
Kuch bhi ho sakta hai dear and I am sure GHT YRF ko no nai karenge because it is YRF and we will also demand a proper story.
Fir to GHT ki dhoom ho jaauenge...Beautiful costumes , Lavish sets and terrifying dream sequences...aur kya chahiyea.

i hope this miracle happens soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindzbrinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I created a gif on this pillow scene.I hope u all like it

Feel free to use it

Edited by brindamarfatia - 18 February 2012 at 2:02am

iluvhgtjyotika20

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Hello friends,

I found some GHT snaps from FB and if I am not wrong than they are never posted so I thought of sharing them here and if they were already posted than I don't know.

I "DON'T MIND" them being shared anywhere because this is not my stuff or I havent clicked them.They were uploaded on FB and I thank the person who clicked them too.

If this snaps bring smile on your face than it will make me smile too and than the purpose of posting them will be completed.

Enjoy friends!!!

Oh wow Vri Finally you posted thses pics.GHT are looking so cute.
The second pic of HT is so so cute na.He looks really cute when he is smiling.
Last pic is adorable.GHT toghther.What else anybody wants

iluvhgt

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Finally I found this video.
This scene was shown in a song.
Happy guys:)))

One for the cutest scene of KUTUMB which was never shown.I wish they had shown it.Tongue
Btw ye dekh ke aise lag raha hai that GM ne "Pratham" bola hoga.Embarrassed
Bri thanks alottt sweety for posting the clip!!!Clap
Love you  !!!Tongue
Pillow Scene!!!Day Dreaming

Awww ur welcome Vri.
And thnx for posting these pics.It was one of the cutest scene.Wish they ha sshown it but its ok atleast they showed it in the songWink

iluvhgt

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

That would be great.I loved YRF's Mahi WayClap.It was one of its kind.Wish this comes true.But its should have a good story as HT's said in one of his interview that he will comeback with GT if and only if he found the story interesting.
Yes Vri Miracles happen everyday.I know this miracle will happen one day but right now it isnt possible as GT is very busy.May be next year when NK starts going to schoolEmbarrassed

iluvhgtVrindz

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

i hope this miracle happens soon.

Yes dont worry Nandini.Miracles happen everydayEmbarrassed

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."Day Dreaming

iluvhgtVrindz

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
"Miracles happen to those who believe in them."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtnikita_ghtVrindz

Go to top