Finally I found this video.
This scene was shown in a song.
Happy guys:)))

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zctLxyBtAY[/YOUTUBE]

Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello friends,

I found some GHT snaps from FB and if I am not wrong than they are never posted so I thought of sharing them here and if they were already posted than I don't know.

I "DON'T MIND" them being shared anywhere because this is not my stuff or I havent clicked them.They were uploaded on FB and I thank the person who clicked them too.

If this snaps bring smile on your face than it will make me smile too and than the purpose of posting them will be completed.

Enjoy friends!!!

Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrindz

Ab to tum dono ne senti kar diya yaar.

Its been so many years but we are the same.I am sure jab KUTUMB aa raha tha all were teens and now sab 20+ hai.
I agree we have grown up with our cuties.

Somtimes I get all the flashes of the time when "Nandini entered Kyunki" , "I got to know about GHT marriage and I rushed to tell you(BRI) about it" , "GHT won awards of Fav jodi and HT Best Actor in 2004" , "When KN got married" , "When HT's article came that GT is expecting twins(Bcz I always wanted that GHT to have twins)" , "When Nevaan Katya entered GHT's and our lives" , "GHT won evergreen Jodi Award 2010" .

GHT mere liye celebrities ya stars nai hai they are like a family to me and I always wish that they live happily forever like one wishes their family member to live.

And about the fights , agar koi apne family member ke bare mei bad bolta hai to hume gussa nai aata ( and I am talking about the people who bash GHT not anyone else ) and hum uske saath fight karne nai jaate , bilkul waisa hi karte hai hum log LOL.
I remember those times jab koi FC visit kare ya na kare but agar kisine kuch bad bol diya about our cuties toh to uski shamat aa jati thi , hum sab waha reach ho jaate the LOL.I guess GHT ki fans hi aise the jo GHT ke against kuch bhi accept nai kar sakte hai , bcz they are like family.

Bahot kuch bol diya nai but this is what I feel for my cuties and alll my friends who I met here.
We have grown with the relationship and I love you all as you all are like family to me.
Bri , Jyoti , Tabu , Nandini , Nikita , Adeela , Mehru , Farhin , Fiz ,Salma , Khushi , Agnitri and I am sorry if I am missing anyone.
I LOVE You alll.

after reading all ur posts even im getting senti nw. its been 10 yrs that hgt came in kutumb and bcz of them all of us became friends. v've also grown so much with them. nw they've become an inseparable part of r lives. there's nt even a single day wen v dnt think of them.
v hav always prayed for them and blessd them with the depth of r hearts. if any1 talks sum rubbish abt them i feel like bashing that person. and v hav fought many battles for them and still doing...

from the bottom of my heart i wish them best in life, they shdu remain happy always and may r wish b fulfilled soon of seeing them 2gther in a new shw. my lots of luv for nk..cutie pies!
iluvhgt thumbnail
thanxxx for the pics vri. hgt luk adorable!! ive never seen these before. thanxx for sharing.

thanxxx bri for kutumb vdo. such a cuteee scene!
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iluvhgt

after reading all ur posts even im getting senti nw. its been 10 yrs that hgt came in kutumb and bcz of them all of us became friends. v've also grown so much with them. nw they've become an inseparable part of r lives. there's nt even a single day wen v dnt think of them.
v hav always prayed for them and blessd them with the depth of r hearts. if any1 talks sum rubbish abt them i feel like bashing that person. and v hav fought many battles for them and still doing...

from the bottom of my heart i wish them best in life, they shdu remain happy always and may r wish b fulfilled soon of seeing them 2gther in a new shw. my lots of luv for nk..cutie pies!

I totally agree Nandini..
Its been so long now.Pehle hum sab Yahoo groups pe the then this FC then FB and other places.Chahe place badal gai ho but GHT fans have always been there.Kuch new fans aate rahe kuch old fans chale gaye but we have been the same..
Love u all those who are here and those who arent here.
I also hope we get a new show of GHT when they think its perfect time to comeback together.We will wait for them forever.I know its not possible now as GT is very busy with Kids so whenever the perfect time is we will see then together.
Love u GHT.
iluvhgt thumbnail
welcum back jyoti. v missed u. hope all is well nw!
Vrindz thumbnail

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Finally I found this video.
This scene was shown in a song.
Happy guys:)))

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zctLxyBtAY[/YOUTUBE]

One for the cutest scene of KUTUMB which was never shown.I wish they had shown it.πŸ˜›
Btw ye dekh ke aise lag raha hai that GM ne "Pratham" bola hoga.😳
Bri thanks alottt sweety for posting the clip!!!πŸ‘
Love you  !!!πŸ˜›
Pillow Scene!!!😍

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanxxx for the pics vri. hgt luk adorable!! ive never seen these before. thanxx for sharing.

thanxxx bri for kutumb vdo. such a cuteee scene!

Ur most welcome NandiniπŸ˜ƒ
Vrindz thumbnail

totally agree with both of u. yrf shw wl b perfect for hgt as they r nt very long and hav a different modern story. their presentation is also very gud. hope they approach hgt for a romantic shw. it wud b gr8888!

I love the costumes and sets of YRF shows so it would be great.They even show awesome dream sequences.
And about YRF taking GHT , Friends hum hai na chalo YRF ke site and FB group pe shuru ho jaao..Kya pata chugalkhor aunty 1 month mei aise news laa de that GHT are coming back in a YRF show.
Kuch bhi ho sakta hai dear and I am sure GHT YRF ko no nai karenge because it is YRF and we will also demand a proper story.
Fir to GHT ki dhoom ho jaauenge...Beautiful costumes , Lavish sets and terrifying dream sequences...aur kya chahiyea.

"Never give up on anybody,
Because MIRACLES happens Everyday"
Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago
iluvhgt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrindz

I love the costumes and sets of YRF shows so it would be great.They even show awesome dream sequences.
And about YRF taking GHT , Friends hum hai na chalo YRF ke site and FB group pe shuru ho jaao..Kya pata chugalkhor aunty 1 month mei aise news laa de that GHT are coming back in a YRF show.
Kuch bhi ho sakta hai dear and I am sure GHT YRF ko no nai karenge because it is YRF and we will also demand a proper story.
Fir to GHT ki dhoom ho jaauenge...Beautiful costumes , Lavish sets and terrifying dream sequences...aur kya chahiyea.

"Never give up on anybody,
Because MIRACLES happens Everyday"

i hope this miracle happens soon.