Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Yes I agreee if they had the contest only for Mumbai then they should have mentioned it before.
Btw how are you tabu??
I good to see you back😉

aww im feeling bad for u bri. they shud hav mentioned it before only. itna golden chance miss ho gaya.
anyways sum other time. 
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxx vri for posting these kutumb and crap pics. realy missing those days. waiting for another miracle 2 happen.
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: iluvhgt

aww im feeling bad for u bri. they shud hav mentioned it before only. itna golden chance miss ho gaya.
anyways sum other time. 

Yeah I agree Nandini..Kuch acha hi store hoga isiliye to abhi tak nahi mile..lolzzz😉

brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvhgt

thanxxx vri for posting these kutumb and crap pics. realy missing those days. waiting for another miracle 2 happen.

mmeee   222222
jyotika20 thumbnail
a big hello🤗 to all my freinds here...hope all of u are  doing fine??it's been quite some time since i posted here,i have been really caught up due to some family emergency n haven't been able to visit this lovely FC at all....Bri😊 n Vri😊 kudos👍🏼 to U both for keeping this FC alive👏 n kicking👏 with all your lovely👏 vm's,siggies,pics ,links,videos,info n articles on GHT 😳n  thanks to everyone else😊 too who visits n posts here...i just wanted to let U all know i miss U all n our lovely FC too,u all are in my thoughts always...god bless U all.
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Hello friends😊,

I wanted to share one thing today.The Diya Diamonds contest wasnt fake at all😃.They had seriously approached HT's true fans for the contest and I was one of them.

I got a message from them on 13th saying that they had a special prize for me if only I lived in Mumbai😭.I thought that it might some voucher or coupen😆.I had no idea that it was a date with Hiten😲.I said that I live in Ahmedabad and not Mumbai😕.They then contacted me today and said that they were sorry for the delay and apologized also😛.They said that they has selected me for the date with Hiten but as I live in Ahmedabad they has to drop the plan.😭

Dammm if they had informed me about the date on 13th itself then I would have flied to Mumbai to meet Hiten😳.

wow Bri lucky you...wish U cld have gone😍...don't worry i knw U'll get to meet HT soon some day soon😳...another thing i promise to watch all your lovely vm's once m more active here ok,tab tak kae liye maaf kar de.
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh hooo J welcome honey <3
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotika20

wow Bri lucky you...wish U cld have gone😍...don't worry i knw U'll get to meet HT soon some day soon😳...another thing i promise to watch all your lovely vm's once m more active here ok,tab tak kae liye maaf kar de.

Haa yaaar I wish it was her , toh mai bhi chali jaate na and HT ko pata hai that we are twins and sisters to shayad allow bhi kar deta yaar.
I wish...
brinda_ght thumbnail

a big hello🤗 to all my freinds here...hope all of u are  doing fine??it's been quite some time since i posted here,i have been really caught up due to some family emergency n haven't been able to visit this lovely FC at all....Bri😊 n Vri😊 kudos👍🏼 to U both for keeping this FC alive👏 n kicking👏 with all your lovely👏 vm's,siggies,pics ,links,videos,info n articles on GHT 😳n  thanks to everyone else😊 too who visits n posts here...i just wanted to let U all know i miss U all n our lovely FC too,u all are in my thoughts always...god bless U all.

Hey J🤗 welcome dr...It was so good to see ur comment on FC😃.I hope all ur problems vanishes soon adn u actively visit our FC😉.We also miss you 😭
brinda_ght thumbnail

Yeah I agree J😃.Kuch acha stored hoga may be GHT Ahmedabad ayenge😆
Yes I will wait for your comments on my VM.😆