Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together (Page 37)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

I agreee Ekta should realize now that instead of copying KUTUMB tracks she should bring GHT back in a new show.I so desperately want them together.
Yeah I saw BALH yesterday in that Saakshi was talking about her wishes at that time only I thought that Ekta should now bring GHT back asap.

@Akansha U will get some Kyunki videos here.

Thankyou so much for the links Brinda. I did check out desiflavour's videos but couldn't understand because they werent in order :$ I will check your list now :D

aww man sameee.. i also want to see them togetherr *sighs* hopefully, sooner than later :)
rofl, i saw it too. i was laughing LOL
8 years later and they copy the same scene.. tsk tsk.

Ohhh ok btw u will get almost all vdos that are available on net in desiflavour's channel as she had all of them.Tongue
Yeah I also want GHT together as they complete each other.Hope our wish comes true soonWink
Yeah Ekta only copies stuff of KUTUMB.Like she copied PM's music in KMH and KUTUMB 2 music in that Natasha in BALH and now she started copying the scenes also...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgt

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

awww Ur most welcome AkaanshaEmbarrassed.Now we are requesting Setindia to upload Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat-GauriHiten seriesWink.I hope they listen to us and upload it soonErmm.Yeah and I hope they listen to our KUTUMB 3 request alsoDay Dreaming.But I think GT will comeback after 1-2 years so may be after that we will be able to see GHT together.Tongue

nonoo Brinda.. its Aakanksha LOL call me Anku :) friends call me that and its easier :P
OH WOW. Really? That is SOOO cool. Can I help in anyways? I also really hope they listen.. it would be brilliant :D and they shud understand by the amount of views Kutumb has that Kutumb and GHT are still so so popular Big smile
Ahh yess. shes busy with kids right now na. hope sooo. really do hope so. it would be the BEST thing ever to see them again Embarrassed

Ohh sorryyy Yes I will call u AnkuWink.That would be easy for me tooLOL..he he he
Yeah you can help us we are requesting with our fake ID's on youtube/setindia channelBig smile.You can also write there that we want them to upload Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat-Kab Kyun Kahan Khila series.It would be great if more people come and request there.Embarrassed
Yes I am also waiting for that day when GT will announce that she is returning on TVDancing.Fir to GHT pakka new show mein aa hi jayenge...Day Dreaming

BTW if u want to see the latest interview of GT's exhibition then here is the linkSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtVrindz

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Guysss, I found this user:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpIbGrzBZ_s&feature=related

See,  I can see GHT there. Maybe he has uploaded all episodes.. hopesooo! I am searching his channel. Really want to see Ranvir Aditiii. Blushing

Ohhh wowww AnkuBig smile
thnx dr for posting this vdo..Wink
BTW RA were really different from what GHT played all these yearsEmbarrassed.I mean I have never seen HT playing a possessive loverShocked.I was cute to watch them in KUMKUMBig smile.GHT had some rocking scenes which I loved so much.I also made a VM on RA.I think it covered all superb scenes.Have a look at it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgt

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you." --Roy Croft

HeartHeartHeart Happy Propose Day HeartHeartHeart

Edited by Vrindz - 07 February 2012 at 10:12pm

iluvhgtbrinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, proper scenes probably starts from here :D

I read 18th Feb written update on one site and thats where Ranvir gets the flashbacks of Aditi and him. Maybe thats when proper scenes start from?

Hey Anku GHT's entry scene in KUMKUM was on 25th Jan.So GHT's scenes start from there
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Anku while watching KUMKUM if you finad any scene in which RA are standing near a window and watching the moon then please give that link to me as I dont have that scene and I am searching for that scene since many years so.
adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adeela

Thankyou SOOO much for the warm welcome guys. You all are soo sweet Hug

@brinda: yes hun my name is Aakanksha :)

Ohh! I just finished watching both Kutumb 1 and 2 again.. within 7 days. lol. Sony did the BEST job by uploading all those videos again.. aah, it was soo memorable and all those scenes.. just memories came back so hard. LOVE LOVE LOVEEE GHT.

I wish there was a Kutumb 3. Really Embarrassed
welcome to  the fcSmile
this is high time ,ekta should realize  that what viewers want and instead of copying kutumb 2 scenes in bade ache lagte hain she should make kutumb 3 with ght.

thankyou Adeela :)
I agreee, I was laughing so hard seeing BALH scene LOL I am trying to now look for Karan Nandini scenes only since GHT fever is full on back right now but looks like GHT scenes aren't there and if they're, its in a bit random order and 2005 ones aren't there.. sighs. I wish to see KN scenes also.. ahh, will keep the search continue. Gonna watch Kutumb again till then LOLEmbarrassed

u r welcome ankuSmile
anku u will get some karan nandini scenes here ,this is the link

iluvhgtsadffi

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

awww Ur most welcome AkaanshaEmbarrassed.Now we are requesting Setindia to upload Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat-GauriHiten seriesWink.I hope they listen to us and upload it soonErmm.Yeah and I hope they listen to our KUTUMB 3 request alsoDay Dreaming.But I think GT will comeback after 1-2 years so may be after that we will be able to see GHT together.Tongue

nonoo Brinda.. its Aakanksha LOL call me Anku :) friends call me that and its easier :P
OH WOW. Really? That is SOOO cool. Can I help in anyways? I also really hope they listen.. it would be brilliant :D and they shud understand by the amount of views Kutumb has that Kutumb and GHT are still so so popular Big smile
Ahh yess. shes busy with kids right now na. hope sooo. really do hope so. it would be the BEST thing ever to see them again Embarrassed

i wish that whenever gauri comes back on tv we could see hiten-gauri together in any show
coz we r deadly missing ght's onscreen couple.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtnikita_ghtsadffi

Go to top