Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together (Page 35)

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

Thankyou SOOO much for the warm welcome guys. You all are soo sweet Hug

@brinda: yes hun my name is Aakanksha :)

Ohh! I just finished watching both Kutumb 1 and 2 again.. within 7 days. lol. Sony did the BEST job by uploading all those videos again.. aah, it was soo memorable and all those scenes.. just memories came back so hard. LOVE LOVE LOVEEE GHT.

I wish there was a Kutumb 3. Really Embarrassed
welcome to  the fcSmile
this is high time ,ekta should realize  that what viewers want and instead of copying kutumb 2 scenes in bade ache lagte hain she should make kutumb 3 with ght.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

Thumbs Up
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

Ohh! I just finished watching both Kutumb 1 and 2 again.. within 7 days. lol. Sony did the BEST job by uploading all those videos again.. aah, it was soo memorable and all those scenes.. just memories came back so hard. LOVE LOVE LOVEEE GHT.

welcome to  the fcSmile
this is high time ,ekta should realize  that what viewers want and instead of copying kutumb 2 scenes in bade ache lagte hain she should make kutumb 3 with ght.

thankyou Adeela :)
I agreee, I was laughing so hard seeing BALH scene LOL I am trying to now look for Karan Nandini scenes only since GHT fever is full on back right now but looks like GHT scenes aren't there and if they're, its in a bit random order and 2005 ones aren't there.. sighs. I wish to see KN scenes also.. ahh, will keep the search continue. Gonna watch Kutumb again till then LOLEmbarrassed

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Welcome Akansha..
My sister and I requested Sony with 10-10 fake ids to upload KUTUMB.We requested them since 9 months everyday 3-4 times a day uske baad they uploaded the whole series.It was tough but finally we got the result.All thanks to them for listening to us and uploading KUTUMB

anku-

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Happy Rose Day Everyone

HOW SWEETTT! Blushing I have never seen that scene. But I remember seeing them on Paachvi paas and they were ADORABLE. Aaah, they need to come back Embarrassed

Yeah it was a very cute scene.When GHT are together its the best thing to watch
BTW this scene is from KUMKUM.After Kyunki and hosting NB4 GHT gave an appearance in KUMKUM as Ranveer-Aditi.They were also cute in that.For the first time we all saw HT as a possessive lover.

sadffi

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Welcome Akansha..
My sister and I requested Sony with 10-10 fake ids to upload KUTUMB.We requested them since 9 months everyday 3-4 times a day uske baad they uploaded the whole series.It was tough but finally we got the result.All thanks to them for listening to us and uploading KUTUMB

OMG. Thats SOOO AWESOMEEE Brinda. WOWW hats off to you! Amazinggg yaar. Thanks a LOTTT to you and your sister.. because of you guys we got to see Kutumb again after all these years.. seriously, can't thank you enough.. you guys rock! Thumbs Up I wish they listen to K3 requests also now. Its needed backkk!

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adeela

welcome to  the fcSmile

thankyou Adeela :)
I agreee, I was laughing so hard seeing BALH scene LOL I am trying to now look for Karan Nandini scenes only since GHT fever is full on back right now but looks like GHT scenes aren't there and if they're, its in a bit random order and 2005 ones aren't there.. sighs. I wish to see KN scenes also.. ahh, will keep the search continue. Gonna watch Kutumb again till then LOLEmbarrassed

I agreee Ekta should realize now that instead of copying KUTUMB tracks she should bring GHT back in a new show.I so desperately want them together.
Yeah I saw BALH yesterday in that Saakshi was talking about her wishes at that time only I thought that Ekta should now bring GHT back asap.

@Akansha U will get some Kyunki videos here.

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Welcome Akansha..

OMG. Thats SOOO AWESOMEEE Brinda. WOWW hats off to you! Amazinggg yaar. Thanks a LOTTT to you and your sister.. because of you guys we got to see Kutumb again after all these years.. seriously, can't thank you enough.. you guys rock! Thumbs Up I wish they listen to K3 requests also now. Its needed backkk!

awww Ur most welcome AkaanshaEmbarrassed.Now we are requesting Setindia to upload Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat-GauriHiten seriesWink.I hope they listen to us and upload it soonErmm.Yeah and I hope they listen to our KUTUMB 3 request alsoDay Dreaming.But I think GT will comeback after 1-2 years so may be after that we will be able to see GHT together.Tongue

Go to top