Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together (Page 142)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Announcement by Hiten Tejwani

User Rating:  / 0
PoorBest 

 March 12,

Hi,

To All My Peeps.

Life and Times Is Only About Hiten Tejwani. It's a show to all my die-hard fansWink on the daily life of Hiten Tejwani. The show will air soon with a time slot so you guys can catch it on www.lifeandtimes.in . Please await it as it is orignal and real as it can be.

The show is Directed and Conceptualised By Hiten Tejwani itself. Produced By LifeandTimes.in and Created By Sharang Rawal.


Thank you to all.



Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 March 2012 at 2:48am

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Joined: 08 December 2005
Posts: 1398

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
lovelyyy vm bri. i luv this song, it suits hgt perfectly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

rhearoy Groupbie
rhearoy
rhearoy

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 165

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Announcement by Hiten Tejwani

User Rating:  / 0
PoorBest 

 March 12,

Hi,

To All My Peeps.

Life and Times Is Only About Hiten Tejwani. It's a show to all my die-hard fansWink on the daily life of Hiten Tejwani. The show will air soon with a time slot so you guys can catch it on www.lifeandtimes.in . Please await it as it is orignal and real as it can be.

The show is Directed and Conceptualised By Hiten Tejwani itself. Produced By LifeandTimes.in and Created By Sharang Rawal.


Thank you to all.






eagerly waiting 4 dis...
rhearoy Groupbie
rhearoy
rhearoy

Joined: 25 January 2012
Posts: 165

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
aab tak 200+ votes de chuki hun...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

 
 
 
Some small talk here
 
 
Telly couple Hiten and Gauri found love in Mumbai and the monsoons rekindle their romance once again and how

The skies have opened up again and it's just right time for Hiten Tejwani to walk up to his on-screen and off-screen wife, Gauri. They are cutest couple on small screen and you need to take just one look at them to say that the romance is still fresh in their marriage.

"Hey, you want to have some coconut water?" Hiten asks in between shots.

"Not really. I am not in the mood," Gauri replies.

"Accha listen! Don't you think sharing coconut water in this weather is really romantic?" Hiten insists.

Gauri finally gives up and slops down beside her husband. "I just wanted to know the most important thing you have found in Mumbai," Hiten shoots the questions to Gauri like a seasoned journalist.

"I've found you!" she shoots back with a wink.

"Aha! I remember how you ignored me at the airport when we were going out for the shoot of a soap ad," Hiten says with a smirk.

"Don't remind of those times. You know that I was always busy with my books in my earlier days. We did not even speak for the first few months when we were shooting for Kutumb," Gauri says in an unusual pyara tone.

"Really! What about acting difficult when I asked you out for the first time?" Hiten now raises his voice.

"By the way, I was difficult for everybody as I am not the most talkative persons you see everywhere. But, I did give in and that's the reason you got me," Gauri replies while fiddling with her dress.

"But what made you accept me as your husband?" Hiten asks.

"Because, you are the person who can make anyone and everyone laugh, be it the spot boys, co-actors or directors. That it includes me too," Gauri hugs Hiten even as she talks.

"So are you game for a candlelight dinner?" the husband asks.

"Of course!" We keep watching as the cutest couple of Mumbai walk away to get ready for a romantic dinner.

We are left with only a candle.

 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20frenz4u

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhearoy

aab tak 200+ votes de chuki hun...Tongue


wooohooo Keep it up drr...LOL
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

lovelyyy vm bri. i luv this song, it suits hgt perfectly.


Thnx NandiniEmbarrassed
jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Joined: 10 August 2007
Posts: 4170

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia


 
 
 
Some small talk here
 
 
Telly couple Hiten and Gauri found love in Mumbai and the monsoons rekindle their romance once again and how

The skies have opened up again and it's just right time for Hiten Tejwani to walk up to his on-screen and off-screen wife, Gauri. They are cutest couple on small screen and you need to take just one look at them to say that the romance is still fresh in their marriage.

"Hey, you want to have some coconut water?" Hiten asks in between shots.

"Not really. I am not in the mood," Gauri replies.

"Accha listen! Don't you think sharing coconut water in this weather is really romantic?" Hiten insists.

Gauri finally gives up and slops down beside her husband. "I just wanted to know the most important thing you have found in Mumbai," Hiten shoots the questions to Gauri like a seasoned journalist.

"I've found you!" she shoots back with a wink.loved this answerEmbarrassed

"Aha! I remember how you ignored me at the airport when we were going out for the shoot of a soap ad," Hiten says with a smirk.

"Don't remind of those times. You know that I was always busy with my books in my earlier days. We did not even speak for the first few months when we were shooting for Kutumb," Gauri says in an unusual pyara tone.

"Really! What about acting difficult when I asked you out for the first time?" Hiten now raises his voice.

"By the way, I was difficult for everybody as I am not the most talkative persons you see everywhere. But, I did give in and that's the reason you got me," Gauri replies while fiddling with her dress.

"But what made you accept me as your husband?" Hiten asks.

"Because, you are the person who can make anyone and everyone laugh, be it the spot boys, co-actors or directors. That it includes me too," Gauri hugs Hiten even as she talks.

"So are you game for a candlelight dinner?" the husband asks.

"Of course!" We keep watching as the cutest couple of Mumbai walk away to get ready for a romantic dinner.

We are left with only a candle.

 
 


awww tht's one of the most romanticHeart interview of GHT everEmbarrassed...i can read it again n againDay Dreaming...thnx a lot  for sharing briSmile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Create Gagan Malik Fan Club

Author: sweet_pari1   Replies: 2   Views: 952

sweet_pari1 2 952 12 September 2011 at 3:04am by rani_hny
*|Jennifer Winget's 25th FC, Let the Magic Begin|*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: romiosugar1   Replies: 1157   Views: 45504

romiosugar1 1157 45504 31 March 2011 at 7:04am by manjha
..!!..Daya Sir's MAGIC CASTLE..!!..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: monika21   Replies: 1162   Views: 47136

monika21 1162 47136 20 November 2010 at 9:18am by DivianTanz_Divz
Will Aamir and Salman charm the old magic

Author: raahimali1984   Replies: 0   Views: 441

raahimali1984 0 441 16 November 2010 at 6:51am by raahimali1984
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: VandyP   Replies: 1193   Views: 76910

VandyP 1193 76910 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by VandyP

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index