Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together (Page 115)

rhearoy Groupbie
rhearoy
rhearoy

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

have u all read that article ?

i found sneha's statement very rude  becoz i think every viewer has the right to give his/her feedback to channels and producers in the form of demand and response ,and if online support in their opnion is just flattering then why  have they provided us  the platform  for online feedback.
and i completely agree with hiten that online support shows how big is the fan following  of an actor  and how much people love him/her   that they take their   time out for giving  feedback despite having such busy lives.

who d hell is she???hiten or gauri never banked on der fans 4 roles...its such stupid of her to comment randomly on actors who r so talented...n how can she call true n loyal fans as chamchas...its really mean...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20adeelaZehnaseeb

rhearoy Groupbie
rhearoy
rhearoy

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

another set of lovely snaps of PG...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20brinda_ghtadeela

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
who is this sneha personErmm
i 100% agree with you AdeelaThumbs Up we're going to be watching the shows than why don't we have a saying in who we want to see togetherErmmErmm you can't force people to move on from couples and if they are requesting in a polite manner what on earth is wrong with considering what they want to see?? she seems to be forgetting that the buzz the old couple have created is still alive after such a long time, even after years people are dying to see their favs back together again, the new actors don't have even 5% the fan following old ones do, by the time the shows wrap up everyone has long lost interest and moved on to other couplesThumbs DownThumbs Down 

one thing i don't get is when has repeating couples not workedGeek HG created history in KSBKBT and they were the only reason people kept watching that show, the minute they reunited and the focus shifted to others that show diedThumbs DownThumbs Down similarly sara angad from bidaai they're being reused as well in RMJ and the TRPs have shot up higher than it ever had in 5 monthsThumbs Up and finally karan jennifer from DMG had come together in KZK as well yet DMG only added to their popularity so how have any of these back fired on PHErmm 

they just need stupid excuses of not listening to what people want to say and watch then justify themselves saying these are internet audiences and they aren't a majoritySleepy

the other person who replied to AH fans seems decent sneha whoever she is, is just plain rudeAngryAngry especially the chamchas bit that was unnecessaryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20adeela

rhearoy Groupbie
rhearoy
rhearoy

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

who is this sneha personErmm
i 100% agree with you AdeelaThumbs Up we're going to be watching the shows than why don't we have a saying in who we want to see togetherErmmErmm you can't force people to move on from couples and if they are requesting in a polite manner what on earth is wrong with considering what they want to see?? she seems to be forgetting that the buzz the old couple have created is still alive after such a long time, even after years people are dying to see their favs back together again, the new actors don't have even 5% the fan following old ones do, by the time the shows wrap up everyone has long lost interest and moved on to other couplesThumbs DownThumbs Down 

one thing i don't get is when has repeating couples not workedGeek HG created history in KSBKBT and they were the only reason people kept watching that show, the minute they reunited and the focus shifted to others that show diedThumbs DownThumbs Down similarly sara angad from bidaai they're being reused as well in RMJ and the TRPs have shot up higher than it ever had in 5 monthsThumbs Up and finally karan jennifer from DMG had come together in KZK as well yet DMG only added to their popularity so how have any of these back fired on PHErmm 

they just need stupid excuses of not listening to what people want to say and watch then justify themselves saying these are internet audiences and they aren't a majoritySleepy

the other person who replied to AH fans seems decent sneha whoever she is, is just plain rudeAngryAngry especially the chamchas bit that was unnecessaryAngryAngry

totally agree with u...a particular couple is always repeated 4 a show's benefit...n these new actors r only 1 show wonder...so how can they give tough times to old actors...yeh naye actors kab aate hain aur kab jate haye patai nahi chalta...aur apne kam k prati jo dedication old actors have uske 5% bhi naye actors k paas nahi hote hain...aur isiliye woh log usi show ko beech raste mein chod dete hain jiske bawja se woh log iss jaga pe hain aur koi personal bahana bana dete hain...AngryAngryAngry
Angry

Edited by rhearoy - 03 March 2012 at 2:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20adeela

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhearoy

i found sneha's statement very rude  becoz i think every viewer has the right to give his/her feedback to channels and producers in the form of demand and response ,and if online support in their opnion is just flattering then why  have they provided us  the platform  for online feedback.
and i completely agree with hiten that online support shows how big is the fan following  of an actor  and how much people love him/her   that they take their   time out for giving  feedback despite having such busy lives.

who d hell is she???hiten or gauri never banked on der fans 4 roles...its such stupid of her to comment randomly on actors who r so talented...n how can she call true n loyal fans as chamchas...its really mean...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ya its very rude of her 2 say like this. v must write 2 her on twitter. she is unaware that kutumb ws the biggest hit shw of sony till 2day. all their non-fiction shws and actors dont match upto kutumb in popularity. she doesnt knw wat fan following do hgt hav.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20adeela

rhearoy Groupbie
rhearoy
rhearoy

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

who d hell is she???hiten or gauri never banked on der fans 4 roles...its such stupid of her to comment randomly on actors who r so talented...n how can she call true n loyal fans as chamchas...its really mean...Angry
ya its very rude of her 2 say like this. v must write 2 her on twitter. she is unaware that kutumb ws the biggest hit shw of sony till 2day. all their non-fiction shws and actors dont match upto kutumb in popularity. she doesnt knw wat fan following do hgt hav.

lekin yeh sneha rajani hain kaun??????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
GUYS write 2 sneha rajani on twitter. i hav posted my comments. v hav 2 tell her wat she did.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iluvhgt

who d hell is she???hiten or gauri never banked on der fans 4 roles...its such stupid of her to comment randomly on actors who r so talented...n how can she call true n loyal fans as chamchas...its really mean...Angry

lekin yeh sneha rajani hain kaun??????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
she is vice president and business head of sony.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adeela

Go to top