Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhearoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

forget what sneha rajani told abt GHT...take a deep breathe n enjoy d pics...of PG...

iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rhearoy

what is this sneha rajani made of yaar???????"That's YOUR interpretation! Enjoy! Cheers"...she twitted back this to me...ulta chor kotwal ko date...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ya ofcourse she'll nt admit that she ws wrong. so shez gvg all kind of clarifications that she didnt mean that. i just hate her nw.
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxx for the pics agnitri. kal se mood spoil kar diya uss idiotic sneha ne.
its always lovelyyy 2 c the pics again n again.
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohh so she is a channel head...gosh pata nai she is in which world of attitude dn...guys chodo na aise logo ko I am sure GHT will be happy to see their FAITHFULL fans LOYALTY...aur kya chahiyea lets SOME dogs bark bow bow bow...
ab koi aasman ki taraf spit karega to everyone knows what will happen ;)
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wowww Agni lovely pic of HT...He looks so cute with that cute boy...Hitesh ki reception ki hai kya??Thnz alot for sharing dr👏
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: StrongHope

who is this sneha person🤔

i 100% agree with you Adeela👍🏼 we're going to be watching the shows than why don't we have a saying in who we want to see together🤔🤔 you can't force people to move on from couples and if they are requesting in a polite manner what on earth is wrong with considering what they want to see?? she seems to be forgetting that the buzz the old couple have created is still alive after such a long time, even after years people are dying to see their favs back together again, the new actors don't have even 5% the fan following old ones do, by the time the shows wrap up everyone has long lost interest and moved on to other couples👎🏼👎🏼 

one thing i don't get is when has repeating couples not worked🤓 HG created history in KSBKBT and they were the only reason people kept watching that show, the minute they reunited and the focus shifted to others that show died👎🏼👎🏼 similarly sara angad from bidaai they're being reused as well in RMJ and the TRPs have shot up higher than it ever had in 5 months👍🏼 and finally karan jennifer from DMG had come together in KZK as well yet DMG only added to their popularity so how have any of these back fired on PH🤔 

they just need stupid excuses of not listening to what people want to say and watch then justify themselves saying these are internet audiences and they aren't a majority🥱

the other person who replied to AH fans seems decent sneha whoever she is, is just plain rude😡😡 especially the chamchas bit that was unnecessary😡😡

wah wah wah very well said Rubab👏
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotika20

wow thanks a lot for sharing such lovely😳 pics agnitri😊...it's all the more lovely n refreshing😍 to see the picsafter reading those sneha's comments

wowww Agni all the pics are lovely...This epi was so much senti..apna PM kitne dard mein tha...I cant even dare to eatch this epi😭
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: rhearoy

forget what sneha rajani told abt GHT...take a deep breathe n enjoy d pics...of PG...

Oh God yaarrr isse pehle ka slot dekho and yeh pics dekho...I love my devil PM😎..He ROCKS!!!!👏
THnkuuu Agni😃

brinda_ght thumbnail
Leave this cartoon Sneha Rajani's topic GHTians.She is a pakka pagal.And let some dogs keep on barking who cares.🤣

Hiten thinks that online support helps bas bahut hai apne liye.Apna HT to aisa sochta hai na aur agar aisa nahi hota to I dnt think K we had seen GHT in LRL,KUMKUM,DWK,NB4,KYPH and many more.😉

Chill guys leave it kal HT ka birthday hai sab kuch na kuch ready rakhna yaha pe post karne ke liye for HT okies.😃
brinda_ght thumbnail