Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together - Page 91

jyotika20 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rhearoy

another set of lovely snaps of PG...

wow thanks a lot for sharing such lovely😳 pics agnitri😊...it's all the more lovely n refreshing😍 to see the picsafter reading those sneha's comments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: iluvhgt

GUYS write 2 sneha rajani on twitter. i hav posted my comments. v hav 2 tell her wat she did.

done.
adeela thumbnail
100% agree with jyoti,agni,stronghope(rubab) and nandini . Edited by adeela - 12 years ago
adeela thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyotika20

wow thanks a lot for sharing such lovely😳 pics agnitri😊...it's all the more lovely n refreshing😍 to see the picsafter reading those sneha's comments

thanks agni for posting these lovely pics.
rhearoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

GUYS write 2 sneha rajani on twitter. i hav posted my comments. v hav 2 tell her wat she did.

mujhe unki twitter ID do plzzz...
rhearoy thumbnail

me also done...
rhearoy thumbnail

Read things carefully. No one said anything against them. Read what the article is about! Thanks!

this is her reply for my tweet. u all also write 2 her.

done...lets see what she has to tell me...
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adeela

have u all read that article ?

i found sneha's statement very rude  becoz i think every viewer has the right to give his/her feedback to channels and producers in the form of demand and response ,and if online support in their opnion is just flattering then why  have they provided us  the platform  for online feedback.
and i completely agree with hiten that online support shows how big is the fan following  of an actor  and how much people love him/her   that they take their   time out for giving  feedback despite having such busy lives.

yaar agar inhe audience feedback nahi mila hota naa,toh ab aayega mazza,ksbkbt,lrl aur kumkum jaise shows nahi aate,naa yeh audience ke feedback ko appreciate kar sakte hai aur naa he actors ko jinki wajah se inke channel chalte hai. audience ka feedback mil raha tha,but ab sirf aur sirf criticism milega😡
adeela thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikita_ght

yaar agar inhe audience feedback nahi mila hota naa,toh ab aayega mazza,ksbkbt,lrl aur kumkum jaise shows nahi aate,naa yeh audience ke feedback ko appreciate kar sakte hai aur naa he actors ko jinki wajah se inke channel chalte hai. audience ka feedback mil raha tha,but ab sirf aur sirf criticism milega😡

yup.
rhearoy thumbnail
what is this sneha rajani made of yaar???????"That's YOUR interpretation! Enjoy! Cheers"...she twitted back this to me...ulta chor kotwal ko date...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡