rhearoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

another set of lovely snaps of PG...

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
who is this sneha person🤔
i 100% agree with you Adeela👍🏼 we're going to be watching the shows than why don't we have a saying in who we want to see together🤔🤔 you can't force people to move on from couples and if they are requesting in a polite manner what on earth is wrong with considering what they want to see?? she seems to be forgetting that the buzz the old couple have created is still alive after such a long time, even after years people are dying to see their favs back together again, the new actors don't have even 5% the fan following old ones do, by the time the shows wrap up everyone has long lost interest and moved on to other couples👎🏼👎🏼 

one thing i don't get is when has repeating couples not worked🤓 HG created history in KSBKBT and they were the only reason people kept watching that show, the minute they reunited and the focus shifted to others that show died👎🏼👎🏼 similarly sara angad from bidaai they're being reused as well in RMJ and the TRPs have shot up higher than it ever had in 5 months👍🏼 and finally karan jennifer from DMG had come together in KZK as well yet DMG only added to their popularity so how have any of these back fired on PH🤔 

they just need stupid excuses of not listening to what people want to say and watch then justify themselves saying these are internet audiences and they aren't a majority🥱

the other person who replied to AH fans seems decent sneha whoever she is, is just plain rude😡😡 especially the chamchas bit that was unnecessary😡😡
rhearoy thumbnail
Originally posted by: StrongHope

who is this sneha person🤔

i 100% agree with you Adeela👍🏼 we're going to be watching the shows than why don't we have a saying in who we want to see together🤔🤔 you can't force people to move on from couples and if they are requesting in a polite manner what on earth is wrong with considering what they want to see?? she seems to be forgetting that the buzz the old couple have created is still alive after such a long time, even after years people are dying to see their favs back together again, the new actors don't have even 5% the fan following old ones do, by the time the shows wrap up everyone has long lost interest and moved on to other couples👎🏼👎🏼 

one thing i don't get is when has repeating couples not worked🤓 HG created history in KSBKBT and they were the only reason people kept watching that show, the minute they reunited and the focus shifted to others that show died👎🏼👎🏼 similarly sara angad from bidaai they're being reused as well in RMJ and the TRPs have shot up higher than it ever had in 5 months👍🏼 and finally karan jennifer from DMG had come together in KZK as well yet DMG only added to their popularity so how have any of these back fired on PH🤔 

they just need stupid excuses of not listening to what people want to say and watch then justify themselves saying these are internet audiences and they aren't a majority🥱

the other person who replied to AH fans seems decent sneha whoever she is, is just plain rude😡😡 especially the chamchas bit that was unnecessary😡😡

totally agree with u...a particular couple is always repeated 4 a show's benefit...n these new actors r only 1 show wonder...so how can they give tough times to old actors...yeh naye actors kab aate hain aur kab jate haye patai nahi chalta...aur apne kam k prati jo dedication old actors have uske 5% bhi naye actors k paas nahi hote hain...aur isiliye woh log usi show ko beech raste mein chod dete hain jiske bawja se woh log iss jaga pe hain aur koi personal bahana bana dete hain...😡😡😡
😡 Edited by rhearoy - 12 years ago
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rhearoy

who d hell is she???hiten or gauri never banked on der fans 4 roles...its such stupid of her to comment randomly on actors who r so talented...n how can she call true n loyal fans as chamchas...its really mean...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ya its very rude of her 2 say like this. v must write 2 her on twitter. she is unaware that kutumb ws the biggest hit shw of sony till 2day. all their non-fiction shws and actors dont match upto kutumb in popularity. she doesnt knw wat fan following do hgt hav.
rhearoy thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvhgt

ya its very rude of her 2 say like this. v must write 2 her on twitter. she is unaware that kutumb ws the biggest hit shw of sony till 2day. all their non-fiction shws and actors dont match upto kutumb in popularity. she doesnt knw wat fan following do hgt hav.

lekin yeh sneha rajani hain kaun??????😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
iluvhgt thumbnail
GUYS write 2 sneha rajani on twitter. i hav posted my comments. v hav 2 tell her wat she did.
iluvhgt thumbnail

lekin yeh sneha rajani hain kaun??????😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

she is vice president and business head of sony.
iluvhgt thumbnail
Read things carefully. No one said anything against them. Read what the article is about! Thanks!
this is her reply for my tweet. u all also write 2 her.
jyotika20 thumbnail

who d hell is she???hiten or gauri never banked on der fans 4 roles...its such stupid of her to comment randomly on actors who r so talented...n how can she call true n loyal fans as chamchas...its really mean...😡

i agree with each n every word of adeela n agnitri  ...it's extremely rude on Sneha Rajni to speak like this...m surprised she's Sony's business head n does not know KUTUMB was the biggest hit of Sony ever n how dare she even suggest that Fans are so called chamchas working online to get support for their fav stars...on 2nd thoughts maybe this woman Sneha took GHT's name coz she knows that they have the biggest fans base n her pathetic comments will get large base of readership this way otherwise no one would have bothered reading her comments had she not taken GHT's name...Gauri-Hiten are extremely gifted actors , a lovely pair n wonderful human-beings who happened to be loved by millions n they don't need their fans to beg for work for them online by resorting to such cheap tactics...I agree with HITEN's comments though that online support only shows the extent of an actor's popularity.

jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvhgt

Read things carefully. No one said anything against them. Read what the article is about! Thanks!

this is her reply for my tweet. u all also write 2 her.

done nandz...here is the link guys
http://twitter.com/#!/SnehaRajani