Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rhearoy

aur bhi hain aisa...jab GHT ice cream khate khate chal rahe the...tab dono bahot hash rahe the...omg...may be HT said something really funny...kash main uss waqt kutumb k set par hoti...real mein jo kuch bhi kar rahe the dono..un logo ne capture kar liya...taki sab kuch convincing lage...

Wowww kitna maaza aata agar hum sab KUTUMB ke set pe hote..he he he😳
Yes this GOA sequence was so awesome.Yeh PG to ek bhi angle se lag nahi rahe the.😍
And do you guys remember that sequence in which PM leaves Maan house and then a cute sequence of PG walking down the stairs ,then eating vapa-pav ,  then GP offering 5* to PM , and then walking on road.🤗
Usmh us time jab vo sequence dikhai thi tab unlogone PG kiss nahi dikhai thi par G PM ko tab kiss kati hai.Vo bhi pakka GHT ki honge..😉
And jab G offers 5* to P to vo chocolate to pakka HT ne hi di hogi G ko vohi use kar ki hogi..he he he😆
Guys do you remember this

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Wowww kitna maaza aata agar hum sab KUTUMB ke set pe hote..he he he😳
Yes this GOA sequence was so awesome.Yeh PG to ek bhi angle se lag nahi rahe the.😍
And do you guys remember that sequence in which PM leaves Maan house and then a cute sequence of PG walking down the stairs ,then eating vapa-pav ,  then GP offering 5* to PM , and then walking on road.🤗
Usmh us time jab vo sequence dikhai thi tab unlogone PG kiss nahi dikhai thi par G PM ko tab kiss kati hai.Vo bhi pakka GHT ki honge..😉
And jab G offers 5* to P to vo chocolate to pakka HT ne hi di hogi G ko vohi use kar ki hogi..he he he😆

woh sequence kaise bhul akti hoon...tune thik kaha woh 5 star to HT nehi diya hoga GT ko...becoz GT in an interview told dat HT used to give her 5 star in order to inpress her n yes she told dat 5 star is her fav chocolate brand...omg so romantic...yeh to pakka hai ki kutumb 2 me hum log jo kuch bhi dekha tha woh real HT n GT the....❤️❤️❤️
agnitri ur vm is superbbb. very well made. keep making more!!!
Originally posted by Vrindz

ya ofcourse i remember this performance. it ws such a sweet dance. but hgt part ws too short since sum unwanted elements were also there. but still i luvd their part... 
Originally posted by iluvhgt

agnitri ur vm is superbbb. very well made. keep making more!!!

thank u so much 4 ur appreciation...
Originally posted by iluvhgt

ya ofcourse i remember this performance. it ws such a sweet dance. but hgt part ws too short since sum unwanted elements were also there. but still i luvd their part... 

ofcourse i do...hiten ko ranbir kapoor banana chahiye tha...kya sharad ko bana diya...uska height bhi kitna short hain...
Originally posted by Vrindz

Yes off course Vri...lovely pose...Both looked amazing😍
"Main agar kahu tumsa haseen kaynath mein nahi hai koi
taarif yeh bhi to sach hai kuch bhi nahi"👏
Originally posted by rhearoy

woh sequence kaise bhul akti hoon...tune thik kaha woh 5 star to HT nehi diya hoga GT ko...becoz GT in an interview told dat HT used to give her 5 star in order to inpress her n yes she told dat 5 star is her fav chocolate brand...omg so romantic...yeh to pakka hai ki kutumb 2 me hum log jo kuch bhi dekha tha woh real HT n GT the....❤️❤️❤️

Yes I totally agree Agnitri.
GHT ahs said in their many interviews that HT gave a 5* to GT to patao her.lolzzz
Tabse to maine 5 * khani start ki.
They took many scenes form their real life in their shows too.

Like KN first met at the airport.In real life also GHT first met at the airport.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRJF_wguhMA[/YOUTUBE]

Then this 5* scene.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJD1KYZ5n80[/YOUTUBE]

Then in KUMKUM Ranveer brought a flower for Aditi everyday and in real life also HT gave I mean he still gives a white rose to GT everyday.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XluS8OjxjjY[/YOUTUBE]

oh behalf of anju i'd like thank🤗 to brinda,adeela n nandini for your birthday wishes for her...anju's net's not working so she told me to  convey her thanks to u all😊