Users

Frequent Posters

rhearoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Hey thnku so much😳.I loved ur comment😛
yeah sure I would love to teach u😆

hey main bhi line mein hun...mujhe VM banana to aata hain...par itni acchchi nahi...i'll love to learn...
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rhearoy

bhejdi maine...

Yes I got ur PM😳
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: rhearoy

hey main bhi line mein hun...mujhe VM banana to aata hain...par itni acchchi nahi...i'll love to learn...

Yeah surreee😆
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday anju...have a wonderful day and fabulous year.
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy bday anju. hav a gr888 day!! god bless..
husasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the karan nandini vm was certainly one of your best vms.Loved it whenever I hear this song I always imagine HGT in it  
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Husasi,
HI dear !!! Do send your wishes to Brinda soon !!!
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: husasi

the karan nandini vm was certainly one of your best vms.Loved it whenever I hear this song I always imagine HGT in it  

Hey thnku so much Husasi.I am glad u all loved my VM so much😳
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Karan Nandini VM on Teri Meri Prem Kahani

Our love remains, though we're apart,
Unsullied as a distant star,
While I must walk within my heart,
Unquiet as the spirits are.

Hello friends so finally the VM is ready.I have worked very very very hard for this VM with the effects,the scenes ,matching the scenes bit wise I mean everything.I think this is one of my best creation till date.I hope you all like it.The song is perfect for KN.Agar abhi tak Kyunki chal raha hota to pakka yeh song aa gaya hota KN mein.This VM is about all the hardshipe that KN faced.First Nandini got married to someone else,then she got raped,then the unwanted child,then she went to coma and then KN were seperated for 18 years.I hope you all like it.Do comment if it touches you heart.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Hb0T3Q1IU[/YOUTUBE]

m short on words after watching this Vm...it's so touching Bri,the song suits KN's testing love story perfectly,the dialogues resonating alongisde make the VM more dramtic, i loved the apt quotes which were flashing in b/w ,the whole fire effect suits the vm's mood totally...loooved  the way U ended it in 3 slides,very moving VMBri n extremely well made like always👏👏👏👏
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

[
Thanks Brinda for another fantastic VM. I loved it and the song is one of my favourite too. It certainly suits KN. Ekta loves splitting her jodis 😡She can never give a straightforward story with a couple falling in love, get married then cross all hurdles together.

i totally agree with your every word Fiz...yeah even i wonder always that WHY can't ekta let the couple get married n then face extremely tough situations together n show that their love stands tall against all hurdles....but she n her creatives have one track  sadistic mind sets which revel in separating the couple n getting them married  to horrid people ,  then making them pine for their lost love  always n making their fans suffer too alongside