Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey nikki thnx for the article and pics :)
brinda_ght thumbnail
Guys vote for best banner here..This time we want GHT in the banner.Here are the banner nos which have GHT in it..btw in sab mese banner 12 is the best.do mention it seperately okies

Banner 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,16 

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_ght

yes thru life n timesπŸ˜ƒ

ya thats a gud idea. v cn wish him thru life n times and ofcourse v'll hav sum mindblowing vm from bri or vri.
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxx for the artcle and pic nikki..
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Guys vote for best banner here..This time we want GHT in the banner.Here are the banner nos which have GHT in it..btw in sab mese banner 12 is the best.do mention it seperately okies

Banner 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,16 

done bri😊...thnx a lot  for the link n the additional info on the banners containing GHT pics😳...yeah 12 is the best one😊

jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

Ya I wish the same !!!
Can't we make it in this CFC FOrum !!

i agree with u Niki n Vri...avoid making it on the PR forum please,they might run down HT on the B'day thread too
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_ght

GT'S exhbition article
COLOURSON FIRE

THE RECENT EXHIBITION HELD BY COLOURS ON FIRE ENCOURAGES THE HOMEMAKERS OF LOKHANDWALA TO LET THEIR CREATIVE JUICES FLOW.
About 65 per cent of my students are homemakers from Lokhandwala, says Sangeeta Shetty Chowhan,a resident from the said area who has been teaching porcelain painting for the past eleven years.In keeping with all the colourful and fiery women I meet,I decided to name the group so, says the lady who feels that some of her students are so skilled and talented that they can even teach the art.
Aiming at showcasing the talent,the group had its first exhibition in January this year.We received such a great response that the 22 of us have been immensely encouraged to have another exhibition soon, informs Sangeeta,who has learnt the art from some of the best teachers in India and abroad.
This platform has made the residents a happy lot as it has helped some to find their self-worth by showcasing their hidden talents.When I got my first pay cheque,I was very happy.I gives me a big high when people admire my creation, says Freni,a 60-year old homemaker who has been attending the classes since its inception.She attributes her interest to the energy in the class and the chance to learn something new each time.
The talented students hail from diverse backgrounds.Besides the usual homemakers,there are some professionals too comprising of computer engineers,lawyers,actors,bankers,etc.There is a sense of accomplishment that one feels when the labour of love is baked in the kiln to give it permanency, says Rina Valecha,who gets a break from her profession as a special educator when she attends the classes twice a week.Porcelain painting requires a lot of patience and time, says Anjali Mirchandani,who after having worked for twenty years feels that she deserves to give most of her time now to her hobby.
Gauri Pradhan,who has taken a break from her acting career due to motherhood,is of the opinion that this medium acts as an alternate channel of expressing her creativity.
However,the female bonding that has happened in the group is what inspires then to create something new always.All of us are great friends.Our sharing is quite therapeutic and helps us find our inner balance, says the teacher smilingly.

article ke saath yeh wala pic tha
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=348141418542928&set=a.329310227092714.84407.329307207093016&type=3&theater

thnx a lot for the article n the pic niki😊
brinda_ght thumbnail
This pic came in my newspaper long time back..Almost 7 years ago lolzzz..My friend scanned this pic for us.And at that tiem we kept this pic on yahoo groups.Our user id was fire-ice that time.lolzzz old memories :))))

brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvhgt

ya thats a gud idea. v cn wish him thru life n times and ofcourse v'll hav sum mindblowing vm from bri or vri.

lolzzz yes meri taraf se to pakka ayegi..vri abhi soch mein hai...but i am dam sure we will have some best creations from vri's sideπŸ˜†
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotika20

done bri😊...thnx a lot  for the link n the additional info on the banners containing GHT pics😳...yeah 12 is the best one😊

ur welcome J...I hope this time we get a banner in which GHT are thereπŸ˜ƒ