Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
I created a gif on this pillow scene.I hope u all like it

Feel free to use it

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Vrindz

Hello friends,

I found some GHT snaps from FB and if I am not wrong than they are never posted so I thought of sharing them here and if they were already posted than I don't know.

I "DON'T MIND" them being shared anywhere because this is not my stuff or I havent clicked them.They were uploaded on FB and I thank the person who clicked them too.

If this snaps bring smile on your face than it will make me smile too and than the purpose of posting them will be completed.

Enjoy friends!!!

Oh wow Vri Finally you posted thses pics.GHT are looking so cute.
The second pic of HT is so so cute na.He looks really cute when he is smiling.
Last pic is adorable.GHT toghther.What else anybody wants

One for the cutest scene of KUTUMB which was never shown.I wish they had shown it.πŸ˜›
Btw ye dekh ke aise lag raha hai that GM ne "Pratham" bola hoga.😳
Bri thanks alottt sweety for posting the clip!!!πŸ‘
Love you  !!!πŸ˜›
Pillow Scene!!!😍

Awww ur welcome Vri.
And thnx for posting these pics.It was one of the cutest scene.Wish they ha sshown it but its ok atleast they showed it in the songπŸ˜‰

I love the costumes and sets of YRF shows so it would be great.They even show awesome dream sequences.
And about YRF taking GHT , Friends hum hai na chalo YRF ke site and FB group pe shuru ho jaao..Kya pata chugalkhor aunty 1 month mei aise news laa de that GHT are coming back in a YRF show.
Kuch bhi ho sakta hai dear and I am sure GHT YRF ko no nai karenge because it is YRF and we will also demand a proper story.
Fir to GHT ki dhoom ho jaauenge...Beautiful costumes , Lavish sets and terrifying dream sequences...aur kya chahiyea.

"Never give up on anybody,
Because MIRACLES happens Everyday"

That would be great.I loved YRF's Mahi WayπŸ‘.It was one of its kind.Wish this comes true.But its should have a good story as HT's said in one of his interview that he will comeback with GT if and only if he found the story interesting.
Yes Vri Miracles happen everyday.I know this miracle will happen one day but right now it isnt possible as GT is very busy.May be next year when NK starts going to school😳
Originally posted by iluvhgt

i hope this miracle happens soon.

Yes dont worry Nandini.Miracles happen everyday😳

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."😍
"Miracles happen to those who believe in them."
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

"Miracles happen to those who believe in them."

And as HT once said "Belief is important " so its upto us now !!!
thank u so much vrindz 4 d lovely pics...i've never seen them b4...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by rhearoy

thank u so much vrindz 4 d lovely pics...i've never seen them b4...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awww Agnitri...Anytime sweety !!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tabu31noor

i m fine brinda  and thanks and jyoti h r u? we miss u too😊
such me really miss u all too and fc...really wnever i think abt our journey means growing n each with passing yrs 4m childhood to going on adulthood with along loving gauri hiten and ther family all thses yrs almost 10 yrs since kutumb started its beeen a beautiful journey 4 all of us na πŸ˜ƒtill 2day loving them  n ther each n every things its been amazing experience...still creazy to know abt them ther children an all heee like little girl...πŸ˜†(koi nai ght ki pic mil jaye to seeπŸ˜†)4m childhood till today wr i have to take all ghar zimmedarii n all n be serious in life  n focus towards our career but 1 thing never changed 4 all of us that is remembering n loving gauri hiten everyday...😳n i suppose till the end of my life it will not change guys... πŸ˜ƒ
sorry guys i dont know y aaj mai senti ho gayi...sorry 4 pakau u all πŸ˜‰

hey tabu😊...m fine dear,nice to see you active again here...i agree with your every wordπŸ‘πŸΌ aur tumnae bilkul bhee nahi pakaya sweety😳