Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together - Page 44

nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: brindamarfatia

I agreee Nikki...hum to isi field mh hai  lolzzz pura din computer pe hi bethna hota hai...aaj teri baat yaad aa gai jab work karte karte bore ho jaye to thode GHT k pics or vdos dekh leneki to firse fresh ho jayenge he he he...

so lucky we are,kaam ke sath ght free๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nikita_ght

so lucky we are,kaam ke sath ght free๐Ÿ˜†

ha i agree dr...GHT ab humse kabhi dur nahi ho sakte he he he๐Ÿคฃ
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oye tune to muj bhi senti kar diya re๐Ÿ˜ญ...i agree with all the things...v have grown with GHT's relationship as i always say๐Ÿ˜‰...humne unko as strangers dekha fir as friends dekha fir as lovers then as a married couple and now as parents๐Ÿ˜...bt then also our love for GHT is the same..i am on net since 2004 almost 8 years the first thing i searched was KUTUMB and PRATHAM-GAURI and i m still the same๐Ÿ˜†...thats good  for me k muj pehlese hi computers mh interest that so meri field bhi aisi hai that cannot seperate me from GHT and u all๐Ÿ˜ณ...bcz of GHT i got some wonderful friends like U(Tabu),Jyoti.Nikita,Nandini,Adeela,Mehru,Farhin,Fiz and all FC members and others too jo ab shayad friends nahi hai par pehle the๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Kitne fight kiya sab k saath par yeh sab bhi GHT ki liye lolzzz hum to kuch logoko jaante bhi nahi for bhi lad padte hai bcz of GHT(I am talking about some other jodi fans)..Thats our love he he he.Jab GHT ki baat aati hai then v all become that teens when we saw our PM and GP in KUTUMB.โญ๏ธ

I hope sab yeh baat samje and ek din yeh sab fights bandh ho jaye bcz hum sab GHT ki liye hi fight kar rahe hai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...lolzzz i hope aisa ho ek din...yaha pe sab GHT ka acha chahte hai sab unke fans hi hai yaarrr...

Ab to tum dono ne senti kar diya yaar.

Its been so many years but we are the same.I am sure jab KUTUMB aa raha tha all were teens and now sab 20+ hai.
I agree we have grown up with our cuties.

Somtimes I get all the flashes of the time when "Nandini entered Kyunki" , "I got to know about GHT marriage and I rushed to tell you(BRI) about it" , "GHT won awards of Fav jodi and HT Best Actor in 2004" , "When KN got married" , "When HT's article came that GT is expecting twins(Bcz I always wanted that GHT to have twins)" , "When Nevaan Katya entered GHT's and our lives" , "GHT won evergreen Jodi Award 2010" .

GHT mere liye celebrities ya stars nai hai they are like a family to me and I always wish that they live happily forever like one wishes their family member to live.

And about the fights , agar koi apne family member ke bare mei bad bolta hai to hume gussa nai aata ( and I am talking about the people who bash GHT not anyone else ) and hum uske saath fight karne nai jaate , bilkul waisa hi karte hai hum log LOL.
I remember those times jab koi FC visit kare ya na kare but agar kisine kuch bad bol diya about our cuties toh to uski shamat aa jati thi , hum sab waha reach ho jaate the LOL.I guess GHT ki fans hi aise the jo GHT ke against kuch bhi accept nai kar sakte hai , bcz they are like family.

Bahot kuch bol diya nai but this is what I feel for my cuties and alll my friends who I met here.
We have grown with the relationship and I love you all as you all are like family to me.
Bri , Jyoti , Tabu , Nandini , Nikita , Adeela , Mehru , Farhin , Fiz ,Salma , Khushi , Agnitri and I am sorry if I am missing anyone.
I LOVE You alll.
Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago
nikita_ght thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vrindz

Ab to tum dono ne senti kar diya yaar.

Its been so many years but we are the same.I am sure jab KUTUMB aa raha tha all were teens and now sab 20+ hai.
I agree we have grown up with our cuties.

Somtimes I get all the flashes of the time when "Nandini entered Kyunki" , "I got to know about GHT marriage and I rushed to tell you(BRI) about it" , "GHT won awards of Fav jodi and HT Best Actor in 2004" , "When KN got married" , "When HT's article came that GT is expecting twins(Bcz I always wanted that GHT to have twins)" , "When Nevaan Katya entered GHT's and our lives" , "GHT won evergreen Jodi Award 2010" .

GHT mere liye celebrities ya stars nai hai they are like a family to me and I always wish that they live happily forever like one wishes their family member to live.

And about the fights , agar koi apne family member ke bare mei bad bolta hai to hume gussa nai aata ( and I am talking about the people who bash GHT not anyone else ) and hum uske saath fight karne nai jaate , bilkul waisa hi karte hai hum log LOL.
I remember those times jab koi FC visit kare ya na kare but agar kisine kuch bad bol diya about our cuties toh to uski shamat aa jati thi , hum sab waha reach ho jaate the LOL.I guess GHT ki fans hi aise the jo GHT ke against kuch bhi accept nai kar sakte hai , bcz they are like family.

Bahot kuch bol diya nai but this is what I feel for my cuties and alll my friends who I met here.
We have grown with the relationship and I love you all as you all are like family to me.
Bri , Jyoti , Tabu , Nandini , Nikita , Adeela , Mehru , Farhin , Fiz ,Salma , Khushi , Agnitri and I am sorry if I am missing anyone.
I LOVE You alll.

yaar sab ke sab senti hue jaa rahe hai,ab toh ght ko onscreen aana hee padega vri๐Ÿ˜†
brinda_ght thumbnail

yaar sab ke sab senti hue jaa rahe hai,ab toh ght ko onscreen aana hee padega vri๐Ÿ˜†

wah tere muh mh chocolate truffle nikki...i hope teri baat sach ho..bt i knw abhi to possible nahi hai as GT is busy with kids and growing up twis is not at all an easy job๐Ÿ˜†
i hope one day in future we get to see ght together in a small series but which shd have some story...yeh dua dil se nikli hain ek din to zaroor puri hongi๐Ÿ˜ณ
nikita_ght thumbnail

wah tere muh mh chocolate truffle nikki...i hope teri baat sach ho..bt i knw abhi to possible nahi hai as GT is busy with kids and growing up twis is not at all an easy job๐Ÿ˜†
i hope one day in future we get to see ght together in a small series but which shd have some story...yeh dua dil se nikli hain ek din to zaroor puri hongi๐Ÿ˜ณ

hope so,but no small series,it should be a  long running show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
brinda_ght thumbnail

hope so,but no small series,it should be a  long running show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But not as long as Kyunki Saas...I want a cute little show of 1 or 1.5 years with the best storyline ever.๐Ÿ˜
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And the story should be pre-written.A YRF show would be just WOW!!! Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vrindz

And the story should be pre-written.A YRF show would be just WOW!!!

YRF Love story for GHT would be perfect wowww...
Waise bhi unki stories short hi hoti hai so shayad GT bhi kar apye and agar weekend pe aye to bhi it would be comfortable for GT to do it bcz she has to handle kids...
I hope aisa kuch aye may be next year..itna wait kiya hai thoda aur sahi na..GT ko prepare ho jaane do pehle
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

YRF Love story for GHT would be perfect wowww...
Waise bhi unki stories short hi hoti hai so shayad GT bhi kar apye and agar weekend pe aye to bhi it would be comfortable for GT to do it bcz she has to handle kids...
I hope aisa kuch aye may be next year..itna wait kiya hai thoda aur sahi na..GT ko prepare ho jaane do pehle

totally agree with both of u. yrf shw wl b perfect for hgt as they r nt very long and hav a different modern story. their presentation is also very gud. hope they approach hgt for a romantic shw. it wud b gr8888!