Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello friends😊,

I wanted to share one thing today.The Diya Diamonds contest wasnt fake at all😃.They had seriously approached HT's true fans for the contest and I was one of them.

I got a message from them on 13th saying that they had a special prize for me if only I lived in Mumbai😭.I thought that it might some voucher or coupen😆.I had no idea that it was a date with Hiten😲.I said that I live in Ahmedabad and not Mumbai😕.They then contacted me today and said that they were sorry for the delay and apologized also😛.They said that they has selected me for the date with Hiten but as I live in Ahmedabad they has to drop the plan.😭

Dammm if they had informed me about the date on 13th itself then I would have flied to Mumbai to meet Hiten😳.
Salu4ght thumbnail
Its a gr8 news 4 all the ght fans that we r directly send our msg,opinion,wishes to our hiten bro.just email 2 [email protected]
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Hello friends😊,

I wanted to share one thing today.The Diya Diamonds contest wasnt fake at all😃.They had seriously approached HT's true fans for the contest and I was one of them.

I got a message from them on 13th saying that they had a special prize for me if only I lived in Mumbai😭.I thought that it might some voucher or coupen😆.I had no idea that it was a date with Hiten😲.I said that I live in Ahmedabad and not Mumbai😕.They then contacted me today and said that they were sorry for the delay and apologized also😛.They said that they has selected me for the date with Hiten but as I live in Ahmedabad they has to drop the plan.😭

Dammm if they had informed me about the date on 13th itself then I would have flied to Mumbai to meet Hiten😳.

wowww brinda u were selected...honeyyy thats not fair they cudnt choose other city fans...dammm
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabu31noor

wowww brinda u were selected...honeyyy thats not fair they cudnt choose other city fans...dammm

Haa yar par dekhna agar choose kiya hota to toh kitna mazaaa aata drEmbarrassed
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salu4ght

Its a gr8 news 4 all the ght fans that we r directly send our msg,opinion,wishes to our hiten bro.just email 2 [email protected]

Yes Its really gr8 Salma😉
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabu31noor

Yes I agreee if they had the contest only for Mumbai then they should have mentioned it before.
Btw how are you tabu??
I good to see you back😉
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

Be happy!!!

Because Miracles happens Everyday!!

Wowww Vri thnx for all the pics👏..I know this was a miracle😍.She entered yesterday i.e on 16th feb 2004 its been 6 years now lolzzz Time passes so fast😊
brinda_ght thumbnail

Thnx again Vri.I know this is ur most fav scene.Gauri is looking so cute in these pics.I really like K2's ending I am happy that they didnt end up PM with Shweta it was good that they ended up being friends.😳
brinda_ght thumbnail

aahhhaaa  GHT are looking so cute in this pics.THe song and te dialogue before the song were also awesome.Loved this scene to the core.Wowww thnx again