Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: husasi

Hiten Tejwani

Hiten Tejwani

Valentine's day is not just about sharing it with someone who you love, but sharing it with someone who has been an integral part of your life and for me, Gauri and both my kids are the most important to me. So I will spend the day with my family and In case I don't have a shoot that day, I would love to take Gauri out for a special evening. Although deciding on a special gift is difficult, I will ensure that she feels special.

got from pavitra rishta forum

Thnx for the article Husasi.😛
wowww GHT are still so rmoantic after almost 7.5 years of their marriage...I hope HT gets a day off tomorrow so that he can that GT out for dinner..Love U GHT👏
Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Todays epi of Apka Sapna Hamara Apna was rocking as Hiten was the celebrity guest.A cute little girl named Neer wanted to meet our HT and go for a dinner with him.For that Neer's family had to do some task and if they win in those task Neer would be able to go on a date with HT.They won and Neet went on a date with HT.I was a very cute epi and HT looked so handsome..

ya ht ws luking sooo handsum. luvd the part wen he ws talking abt gauri. it ws tooo cuteee.
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvhgt

ya ht ws luking sooo handsum. luvd the part wen he ws talking abt gauri. it ws tooo cuteee.

I agreee the smile on his face when he said Gauri was sooo chweettt☺️...I loved it when HT said GT awww he was blushing😳...he he he😆
iluvhgt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

HITEN TEJWANI & GAURI PRADHAN
Pratham-Gauri Kutumb

Such was the love that blossomed onscreen, that these two took it to another level by getting married, in real life. Married for over 10 years now, they still look the same together' a young, beautiful couple.

thanxxx for the artcle vri. so true, they still luk so young and beautiful.
husasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what did hiten say about gauri I missed the show
iluvhgt thumbnail
thanxxx for the artcle husasi. hiten is so sweet, a loving husband and a doting father. even after so many yrs of their marriage he wants 2 do spl. things for gauri. god bless them always!
iluvhgt thumbnail
hiten said that v didnt need 2 propose each other formally, it ws understood. but if i had 2 propose her, he enacted with that aunty kneeling down and giving a rose. he said - i luv u, wl u marry me?
the expression on aunty's face, i cnt explain. she ws so happy as if ht ws asking her only.
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: husasi

Hiten Tejwani

Hiten Tejwani

Valentine's day is not just about sharing it with someone who you love, but sharing it with someone who has been an integral part of your life and for me, Gauri and both my kids are the most important to me. So I will spend the day with my family and In case I don't have a shoot that day, I would love to take Gauri out for a special evening. Although deciding on a special gift is difficult, I will ensure that she feels special.

Hiten Tejwani

got from pavitra rishta forum

thanks for the article.God bless ght together forever.
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvhgt

hiten said that v didnt need 2 propose each other formally, it ws understood. but if i had 2 propose her, he enacted with that aunty kneeling down and giving a rose. he said - i luv u, wl u marry me?

the expression on aunty's face, i cnt explain. she ws so happy as if ht ws asking her only.

He also said that "Ankho hi ankho mein baat ho gai thi" aww how cute😍 
brinda_ght thumbnail
MUSH MUSH HOTA HAI 

With Valentines Day around the corner,we look back at some of TVs on screen couples we just cant get enough of and wouldnt mind having them back on screen 

HITEN TEJWANI & GAURI PRADHAN- (Pratham-Gauri Kutumb )

Such was the love that blossomed onscreen,that these two took it to another level by getting married,in real life.Married for over 10 years now,they still look the same together a young,beautiful couple.
Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago