Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Todays epi of Apka Sapna Hamara Apna was rocking as Hiten was the celebrity guest.A cute little girl named Neer wanted to meet our HT and go for a dinner with him.For that Neer's family had to do some task and if they win in those task Neer would be able to go on a date with HT.They won and Neet went on a date with HT.I was a very cute epi and HT looked so handsome..

yup hiten was looking so cute and damn handsome in it.
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Copycats🤣 Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HITEN TEJWANI & GAURI PRADHAN
Pratham-Gauri Kutumb

Such was the love that blossomed onscreen, that these two took it to another level by getting married, in real life. Married for over 10 years now, they still look the same together' a young, beautiful couple.
Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

Pratham-Gauri Kutumb

Such was the love that blossomed onscreen, that these two took it to another level by getting married, in real life. Married for over 10 years now, they still look the same together' a young, beautiful couple.

thnx for the article Vri..PG are still fresh in all their fans memories.They started the JODI trend on India TV.Hope to see my PG back with a BANG!!!!!

Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

GHT's Old House

wow this is really an awesome piece and if I am not wrong noe GHT have hanged this one at Barcode053.

ahhh Gauri & Hiten...PERFECT!!!

ITA Awards and up there Star Parivar Awards..wow

Lovely center table and cushions!!

There we can find GHT Photo Frames!!!

Wow Walking Wardrobe...Everyones dream!!!

GT looks sooo cuteee

Bri Thanks a ton for postind and now you have inspired me to post pictures of their new pad.
I will be posting them sooonnn
brinda_ght thumbnail

Bri Thanks a ton for posting and now you have inspired me to post pictures of their new pad.
I will be posting them sooonnn

Ur most welcome Vri.Will be waiting for the pics of their new house.Post it soon😉
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pratham-Gauri Kutumb

hiten gauri were the first one whose couple was loved 2 much in a drama serial otherwise before that only bollywood couples were in.
  •  i find media's comment abt ght very true that they still look the same together' a young, beautiful couple.
  • husasi thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    thanks for the articles and pics
    brinda_ght thumbnail
    Originally posted by: adeela

hiten gauri were the first one whose couple was loved 2 much in a drama serial otherwise before that only bollywood couples were in.

•  i find media's comment abt ght very true that they still look the same together' a young, beautiful couple.

• Even I loved the last comment..😉
    Yes GHT are still same so HAWT and YOUNG😍.They are one only for their fans😊.We can never seperate them not even their names.They are inseperable🤗.Love them❤️.And I am proud to be a GHTian.👍🏼That is why we call the 'GHT'⭐️
    Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
    husasi thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    Hiten Tejwani

Hiten Tejwani

Valentine's day is not just about sharing it with someone who you love, but sharing it with someone who has been an integral part of your life and for me, Gauri and both my kids are the most important to me. So I will spend the day with my family and In case I don't have a shoot that day, I would love to take Gauri out for a special evening. Although deciding on a special gift is difficult, I will ensure that she feels special.

Hiten Tejwani

Valentine's day is not just about sharing it with someone who you love, but sharing it with someone who has been an integral part of your life and for me, Gauri and both my kids are the most important to me. So I will spend the day with my family and In case I don't have a shoot that day, I would love to take Gauri out for a special evening. Although deciding on a special gift is difficult, I will ensure that she feels special.

got from pavitra rishta forum
    Edited by husasi - 12 years ago