Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BTW u guys spcly brinda n vrinda n all n others doing grt job 4 FC keep it up frnds πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ i m sorry cant come regulary due 2 dad he is fine but bed ridden nowdys anyways miss u allπŸ˜ƒ
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tabu31noor

sure bade star hai sirf special appearances dete hai like  htπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sure bade star hai sirf special appearances dete hai like  htπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh ho tabu kya baat hai direct HTπŸ˜‰
Vrindz thumbnail

BTW u guys spcly brinda n vrinda n all n others doing grt job 4 FC keep it up frnds πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ i m sorry cant come regulary due 2 dad he is fine but bed ridden nowdys anyways miss u allπŸ˜ƒ

Thank You Sweety πŸ€— & take care of your Dad!!πŸ˜ƒ
And one more thing , just keep checking your inbox for goodiesπŸ˜‰
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

Thank You Sweety πŸ€— & take care of your Dad!!πŸ˜ƒ
And one more thing , just keep checking your inbox for goodiesπŸ˜‰

welcome  honeyπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tabu31noor - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail

awww thnku thnkuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
brinda_ght thumbnail

welcome  honeyπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah keep checking ur inbox and keep visitng IF FC okiesπŸ˜‰
Vrindz thumbnail
Tera PM open nai ho raha Tabu :(
Vrindz thumbnail
GHT new Article on AT
yayyy
Their snap is rockinggg!!!!!!
brinda_ght thumbnail
SPACE PERFECT 

New-age couples in urban India swear by the mantra of giving space to each other and thereby celebrating togetherness.AT takes a look 

Deepika Sahu 

Space is a much used (if not exactly abused) word now.From physical to intimate personal level.Urban upwardly mobile couples just cant do without this much talked about word.They need space all the while while making career choices,spending time with their friends or sometimes even going for holidays.Clinging to each other for every minor thing is so passe.No wonder then leading actor Kareena Kapoor said in a recent interview,Saif and I are very urban and contemporary thinking people.We have our own space. 
In an age which is witnessing relationships breaking over BBMs or Facebook status updates,space in its new all encompassing avatar has also become a great binding factor.And many successful couples are raising a toast to celebrate space in their most intimate relationship.Ask Parul Mehta,who co-owns a leading BPO along with her husband,says,We give complete space to each other in our work lives.Our offices are adjacent yet we rarely meet at the office.We work together but we have clearly defined roles.But as my husband travels a lot so I get lot of time to do my own things.That definitely adds more charm to our relationship. 
For couples working in the entertainment industry,its not easy to maintain a relationship under the constant glare of media and all the glam and glitz ruling lives.Showbiz throws up its own rules.Television actor Hiten Tejwani whos married to Gauri Pradhan says,We give enough space to each other.Gauri is free to go on holidays and parties with her friends.So far,I have been too busy with work so I havent gone alone on a holiday without her. Young IT professionals Subrat Kumar and his wife Aruna live life in different time zones and space is an issue they have dealt well with in the early years of their relationship.If you are talking about giving space,thanks to our erratic time schedule,we give enough of it to each other.We have similar interests like trekking,photography and cooking.We live life on busy tracks all the while but while pursuing our interests,we spend quality time together.We need a balanced life with not too much of space or too little, says Subrat.Interestingly there are couples with different careers who have managed it very well.Talking about it,actor Pawan Shankar says,In the early days of our marriage,we didnt give any space to each other.But with time,we have grown as individuals and also in our relationship.Now we are two mature people and give each other enough space.My wife Yukti parties with her set of friends.She even went on a vacation with our elder son.Professionally,we are busy and we do ask each others suggestion for our work she is a designer and has her own exhibitions and I am busy with my shooting. Taking a holistic look,sociologist Maithili Ganjoo says,Its not easy living life on the fast track.One needs support from ones spouse and yet a feel of independence to pursue ones goals in life.Space has also assumed a new meaning in relationships thanks to many women joining the production process. So,if you are in a relationship,you k n ow e x a c t ly what to do! Strike a balance.

(with inputs from Amrita Mulchandani) 

Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan