Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by frenz4u

Sure . . Welcome to GHT FC. . . πŸ˜ƒ
We all love GHT here . . . KUTUMB was a classic show and GHT is one of the bestest couple of television ! They are the BEST !

No Farhin GHT are the BEST couple on TVπŸ˜‰..No one can ever compete them⭐️.
The Evergreen CoupleπŸ‘ and the BESTπŸ‘πŸΌ
Happy Rose Day Everyone

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XluS8OjxjjY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
Thankyou SOOO much for the warm welcome guys. You all are soo sweet πŸ€—

@brinda: yes hun my name is Aakanksha :)

Ohh! I just finished watching both Kutumb 1 and 2 again.. within 7 days. lol. Sony did the BEST job by uploading all those videos again.. aah, it was soo memorable and all those scenes.. just memories came back so hard. LOVE LOVE LOVEEE GHT.

I wish there was a Kutumb 3. Really 😳
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Happy Rose Day Everyone

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XluS8OjxjjY[/YOUTUBE]

HOW SWEETTT! ☺️ I have never seen that scene. But I remember seeing them on Paachvi paas and they were ADORABLE. Aaah, they need to come back 😳

Originally posted by -aakanksha-

Ohh! I just finished watching both Kutumb 1 and 2 again.. within 7 days. lol. Sony did the BEST job by uploading all those videos again.. aah, it was soo memorable and all those scenes.. just memories came back so hard. LOVE LOVE LOVEEE GHT.

welcome to  the fc😊
this is high time ,ekta should realize  that what viewers want and instead of copying kutumb 2 scenes in bade ache lagte hain she should make kutumb 3 with ght.
Originally posted by adeela

welcome to  the fc😊
this is high time ,ekta should realize  that what viewers want and instead of copying kutumb 2 scenes in bade ache lagte hain she should make kutumb 3 with ght.

thankyou Adeela :)
I agreee, I was laughing so hard seeing BALH scene πŸ˜† I am trying to now look for Karan Nandini scenes only since GHT fever is full on back right now but looks like GHT scenes aren't there and if they're, its in a bit random order and 2005 ones aren't there.. sighs. I wish to see KN scenes also.. ahh, will keep the search continue. Gonna watch Kutumb again till then πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Welcome Akansha..
My sister and I requested Sony with 10-10 fake ids to upload KUTUMB.We requested them since 9 months everyday 3-4 times a day uske baad they uploaded the whole series.It was tough but finally we got the result.All thanks to them for listening to us and uploading KUTUMB

HOW SWEETTT! ☺️ I have never seen that scene. But I remember seeing them on Paachvi paas and they were ADORABLE. Aaah, they need to come back 😳

Yeah it was a very cute scene.When GHT are together its the best thing to watch
BTW this scene is from KUMKUM.After Kyunki and hosting NB4 GHT gave an appearance in KUMKUM as Ranveer-Aditi.They were also cute in that.For the first time we all saw HT as a possessive lover.
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Welcome Akansha..
My sister and I requested Sony with 10-10 fake ids to upload KUTUMB.We requested them since 9 months everyday 3-4 times a day uske baad they uploaded the whole series.It was tough but finally we got the result.All thanks to them for listening to us and uploading KUTUMB

OMG. Thats SOOO AWESOMEEE Brinda. WOWW hats off to you! Amazinggg yaar. Thanks a LOTTT to you and your sister.. because of you guys we got to see Kutumb again after all these years.. seriously, can't thank you enough.. you guys rock! πŸ‘πŸΌ I wish they listen to K3 requests also now. Its needed backkk!

thankyou Adeela :)
I agreee, I was laughing so hard seeing BALH scene πŸ˜† I am trying to now look for Karan Nandini scenes only since GHT fever is full on back right now but looks like GHT scenes aren't there and if they're, its in a bit random order and 2005 ones aren't there.. sighs. I wish to see KN scenes also.. ahh, will keep the search continue. Gonna watch Kutumb again till then πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I agreee Ekta should realize now that instead of copying KUTUMB tracks she should bring GHT back in a new show.I so desperately want them together.
Yeah I saw BALH yesterday in that Saakshi was talking about her wishes at that time only I thought that Ekta should now bring GHT back asap.

@Akansha U will get some Kyunki videos here.