Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotika20 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Vrindz

Porcelain Painting by Actress Gauri Tejwani
  • Jan 20 2012 To Jan 21 2012
    11:00 AM, Event occurs daily (Event duration: 08:00 hrs)
    Bliss
    Plot No. 180, Aram Nagar 1,Fisheries University Road,7 Bungalows, Versova,Andheri West, Mumbai - 61
    Mumbai
EVENT INFORMATION On Thu 12 Jan, 2012
Porcelain Painting by Actress Gauri Tejwani. Gauri Tejwani's latest project is Porcelain painting.Everyone wants to know what Tv superstar-Gauri Tejwani is upto these after marriage and babies.Though she hasn't completely given up acting (its on the back burner right now),Gauri has given her love for painting a chance. She started developing it more and has learnt Porcelain Painting under renowed painter-Sangeeta Shetty Chowhan.

Sangeeta Shetty Chowhan, porcelain painting teacher 'extraordinaire', started painting in 1993. Her teaching career started about 11 years ago, when her teacher was leaving Bombay and entrusted her students to Sangeeta, to continue her legacy.

Sangeeta, more often known as Sangi or Sang, took over a class of 5 students and now teaches a motley crew of over 30 'girls', with ages ranging from 19 to 60!!

She herself has learnt porcelain painting not only from various teachers in Mumbai, but has also trained at workshops in London and Geneva...and though she dabbles with charcoals and oils as well, she is self-admittedly a 'porcelain painting junkie'!

Having so many years of teaching and painting experience under her belt, coupled with the faith and staunch support of two of her students (and now partners) - Gauri Pradhan and Tanya Mukherjee, she has ventured out and launched a company called 'Colours On Fire'. This is a start- up art studio, that will provide one-of-a-kind individually customised pieces to home decor stores, architects or even individuals, who value uniqueness, but do not have the time or skill to create. The company will also provide tools and training to recreational artists. All her students are a part of this company. Based on the size, theme and technique needed for the project, students with that particular expertise are chosen to partner, for that project. They can personalize trays, tea sets, dinnerware, name plates, display plates, benches, bar tops, etc.

As a teacher Sangi is quirky, radical and encouraging. To her, it's important that her students enjoy their work and the time they spend in class!
Her U.S.P. being : Chai and happiness in the guise of painting ! Ask her students and all they have are glowing tributes to her, the class and the whole experience of painting with her.

thnx for the article Vri๐Ÿ˜Š
jyotika20 thumbnail

One more creation Friends!!

Feel free to use!!!

awww this is looovely too Vri๐Ÿ˜Šas all your siggies are๐Ÿ˜ณ
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

One more creation Friends!!

Feel free to use!!!

wowww its lovely Vri...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The lines suit perfectly on PG๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I loved it๐Ÿค—
effect bhi bahut achi haiโญ๏ธ...aur banati rehna๐Ÿ˜‰
"Teri Meri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil
Do Lovzo Mein Yeh Baya Na Ho Paye"- aisa lagta hai its written for PG only๐Ÿ˜›
minisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  lovely articles pics vdo... thax 
minisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

wowww its lovely Vri...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The lines suit perfectly on PG๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I loved it๐Ÿค—
effect bhi bahut achi haiโญ๏ธ...aur banati rehna๐Ÿ˜‰
"Teri Meri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil
Do Lovzo Mein Yeh Baya Na Ho Paye"- aisa lagta hai its written for PG only๐Ÿ˜›

wowww its very  so so cute pics thank u so much i like ght
i loved it both

brinda_ght thumbnail
Yeh Kyun Tere Saath Hua Hai
๐Ÿ˜ญ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX9C9wbBieU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
New Avtaar๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gauri's Paintings(Wine Coasters)
Will be posting more soon.

Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Was reading some old blog update of GHT on IF

1. WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE GAURI BACK & BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER NEXT? 
    -Pratyasha_ght   angelstar09    shininggal2008   scurvy    priyagurung    rajrash    iluvhgt    SMITAKSHI   shakila5678      anika_seth    ght1     Gopa-1     Mehru1984     jyotika20     adeela     lakshmi s  ght_jaanus   -Navi-   ash104

Hiten- Wow! The eagerness you all are showing to see Gauri back in form & both of us together is...just wow!                                                                                                                                              Gauri- Well, I can understand. I'm dying to star with Hiten on-screen again too myself!  But nothing for a while for sure. I want to focus all my attention on our baby at the moment. So only after we have our baby can I take a call.                                                                                                                              Hiten- Don't worry guys. We'll be back together in no time. Where will she go anyway? 

When will this day come๐Ÿ˜ญ

Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Was reading some old blog update of GHT on IF

When will this day come๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hey Bri Thnx for posting this.๐Ÿ˜ณ
I miss those days so badly when such kind of interviews came.CryCry
I wish that this day comes soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago