Congratzzz for the new fc... the HP is AWESOME 
gr8 job brinda & vrinda
gaurilover_4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

again gr8 job vrinda.. this is my most fav scene πŸ˜ƒ
kingkhans thumbnail

Hiten - Gauri -  is my most fav tv couple ever.

Both were just awesome, excellent chemistry. Both are not excellent actors, they are good actors, but have gr8 screen presence.
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurilover_4eve

again gr8 job vrinda.. this is my most fav scene πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You gaurilover😳
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kingkhans

Hiten - Gauri -  is my most fav tv couple ever.

Both were just awesome, excellent chemistry. Both are not excellent actors, they are good actors, but have gr8 screen presence.

Yes i totally agreee so only they still have fans after 10 years who want to see them together on screenπŸ˜ƒ

Btw wat is ur name???😊
brinda_ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurilover_4eve

Congratzzz for the new fc... the HP is AWESOME 

gr8 job brinda & vrinda

thnku shumailaπŸ˜ƒ
brinda_ght thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
wowww VRi this is ur best creation till date...I loved it and maine yeh apni siggie mh use bhi kar liya lolzzz...ha ha ha
hatts offf dr..πŸ‘πŸΌ
lovelyyy
the song suits perfectly wowww n the dialogue of PM ontop of ur siggie is cherry on cakeπŸ€—
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Porcelain Painting by Actress Gauri Tejwani
  • Jan 20 2012 To Jan 21 2012
    11:00 AM, Event occurs daily (Event duration: 08:00 hrs)
    Bliss
    Plot No. 180, Aram Nagar 1,Fisheries University Road,7 Bungalows, Versova,Andheri West, Mumbai - 61
    Mumbai
EVENT INFORMATION On Thu 12 Jan, 2012
Porcelain Painting by Actress Gauri Tejwani. Gauri Tejwani's latest project is Porcelain painting.Everyone wants to know what Tv superstar-Gauri Tejwani is upto these after marriage and babies.Though she hasn't completely given up acting (its on the back burner right now),Gauri has given her love for painting a chance. She started developing it more and has learnt Porcelain Painting under renowed painter-Sangeeta Shetty Chowhan.

Sangeeta Shetty Chowhan, porcelain painting teacher 'extraordinaire', started painting in 1993. Her teaching career started about 11 years ago, when her teacher was leaving Bombay and entrusted her students to Sangeeta, to continue her legacy.

Sangeeta, more often known as Sangi or Sang, took over a class of 5 students and now teaches a motley crew of over 30 'girls', with ages ranging from 19 to 60!!

She herself has learnt porcelain painting not only from various teachers in Mumbai, but has also trained at workshops in London and Geneva...and though she dabbles with charcoals and oils as well, she is self-admittedly a 'porcelain painting junkie'!

Having so many years of teaching and painting experience under her belt, coupled with the faith and staunch support of two of her students (and now partners) - Gauri Pradhan and Tanya Mukherjee, she has ventured out and launched a company called 'Colours On Fire'. This is a start- up art studio, that will provide one-of-a-kind individually customised pieces to home decor stores, architects or even individuals, who value uniqueness, but do not have the time or skill to create. The company will also provide tools and training to recreational artists. All her students are a part of this company. Based on the size, theme and technique needed for the project, students with that particular expertise are chosen to partner, for that project. They can personalize trays, tea sets, dinnerware, name plates, display plates, benches, bar tops, etc.

As a teacher Sangi is quirky, radical and encouraging. To her, it's important that her students enjoy their work and the time they spend in class!
Her U.S.P. being : Chai and happiness in the guise of painting ! Ask her students and all they have are glowing tributes to her, the class and the whole experience of painting with her.

Link : http://www.buzzintown.com/mumbai/event--porcelain-painting-actress-gauri-tejwani/ref--similar-cat-event/id--546569.html
kingkhans thumbnail
Yes Hiten-Gauri ahve forever fans. They did 2 gr8 serials, other than that, they were offered specialy appearances together in 2-3 serials. Its the biggest hit jodi of Indian TV.

Im crazy abt Mahek Chahal now, before this if I was ever crazy abt someone on TV, it was this pair,.