thnku so much Vri🤗
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Vrindz

I doubt..thn lets see ki kya hai???😕
I hope someone shed some more light on this!!!😃
kuch thik se dikh nai raha hai😕

yes for this pic Vri😉...now lets see..I am sure SBS wale jayenge is baar at GT's exhibition tab shayad kuch pata chale😛
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvhgt

wowww awesummm hp bri and vri. both of u r gr88888888. so much of hard work u've put in that shws. hats off 2 u guys!!!

hope v get a shw with hgt 2gther and r fc keeps rocking!

thnku Nandini yeah it really took lot of time thnx for appreciating😃
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: adeela

congrats everyone...brinda and vrinda the frong page is awesome👍🏼👍🏼

thnx Adeela😃
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well done bri😎,superb job and awesome posts👏.congratulations gals for the new fc🥳
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_ght

well done bri😎,superb job and awesome posts👏.congratulations gals for the new fc🥳

thnk Nikki😃
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotika20

first of  congrats👏 to all GHT🤗 fans on the new thread🥳...bri😊 n vri😊 m speechless after seeing the H-P,it's scintillating👏👏 just like the lovely glittering blue title font👏, kudos🥳 👏👏to ⭐️u both⭐️ for all the hard work👍🏼 u girls must have put in compiling everything👏👏...loved❤️ the title, GHT truly are magical😍 with each other😳 n i loved the way u have updated the info by providing videos of every award ceremony,montages of all GHT shows n stills from all their adds👏...the addition of all youtube links n yahoo groups along with the rest of the links is gr8 too👍🏼...thank u🤗 both so much for making such a looovely H-P just like always...u both rock👏

awww thnku so much Jyoti☺️
I loved ur comment🤗
This time I tried to cover almost everything related to GHT with proves their togetherness like their JODI awards and all the shows that they did together.😛

I am so glad u all loved the HP it feels gr8😃
Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
'Kya Hadsaa...' launches 10th series 'Kab Kyon Kahan'

Indiantelevision.com Team
(11 November 2003 7:00 pm)

MUMBAI: Sony Entertainment Television (SET)'s weekend supernatural thrillerKya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat will premiere its 10th series Kab Kyon Kahan on Sunday (16 November).

The Balaji Telefilm produced KHKH, which is telecast at 8 pm from Friday to Sunday, claims to have an impressive audience share since its inception in August 2002.

Kab Kyon Kahan is the story of a thakur, who turns into a deadly vampire and haunts Mumbai for fresh young blood.

A still from 'Kab Kyon Kahan'

The star cast of the series include Cezanne Khan (as Thakur Sujit Singh - the vampire), Hiten Tejwani (as Pratham, the happy-go-lucky, young man who's girlfriend is killed by the vampire), Gauri Pradha (as Mayuri, Pratham's girlfriend as well as Gauri, Mayuri's sister).

A company release quotes SET V-P Sunil Lulla as saying,"The popular thriller KHKH continues to grow it's weekend franchise with the launch of Kab Kyon Kahan. The upcoming series promises to keep the viewers on the edge of their seats with a riveting story full of supernatural thrills and chills."

Balaji Telefilms' creative director Ekta Kapoor is also quoted as saying, "In the last one year, the KHKH series have successfully reformed the weekend television viewing patterns making it one of the most watched thriller series today. Kab Kyon Kahan is another exciting concept."

minisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 congrats  its very great  new fc nice pics ,videos n article  thax
Edited by minisaaa - 12 years ago
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrass gys...4 GHT ne FC...n pze brinda sis upload kutumb 2 GHT all scenes...pze its my request ..,you😊