Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Does anyone else wanna kill Swamini? - Page 2

guluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i m 200% agree with u she is very authoritative n treats jevika lyk a slave in her kingdom  i hate her i have this very strong feeling that she will be a great hurdle or i can sy willian in virat and manvi love story i mean hw cheap of her ky she is in competition with 21 year girl(manvi)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
but i tolerate her only for future masala in virman luv story wer virat will go against her for his love...it will be worth to see her irritated wen manvi becomes the choti bahu...
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I wish I could kill her. She's such a Kamini! She can start giving tutorials as to how to make a big fuss over out of a very small, minor thing!  IDIOT!  
๐Ÿ˜ก
I hate her. Agree with all that you said. true post!
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the title to this thread is so funny๐Ÿ˜†

is it a rhetorical question or can I answer?๐Ÿ˜‰   ๐Ÿ˜†
angel97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hate her in every serial! In Bidaai I hated her and now I'm hating her in EHMMBH! 
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u all and this show is abt sisters love sab theek hai but dont u guys think that maanvi has nothing else to do in life i mean she is 21 years old she didnt go to university have no college friends dont do any job or else just do didi didi ๐Ÿค”theek hai both sisters love each other a lot but this is getting too much maanvi's character is a fantastic character and nia is doing full justice with it but i find this weird ke maanvi have nothing else  to do in life ๐Ÿ˜’
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Seeing her expression in the ME I'm back!! In really wanna kill her!! She says she wants to see jeevika her bahu always happy and smiling and the things and people that makes her bahu smile, she does not like!! Seriously feel like killing her! I hate her! And I definitely agree with everything you said :)