India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Not your fault Sharon...

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Before you people start thinking I've lost my head to along with our Princess, let me put my case forward!!

This is all the fault of Swayam's magnetic charms! Big smile

No i'm not just blindly defending her...

We all know she's a brat... an immature spoilt brat. And in her below average maturity, she just wishes that something else would occupy her mind than Swayam. Because no matter how much indifferent he tries to be, he attracts her.

You guys must kbe knowing the old saying, "The easiest way to remember something is try your whole might to forget it."

And it works... It's not that she finds Shivam the BEST. It's not that she's just eluded by Shivam's lecherous ways... it's just she's trying to show that there's something more in her life than just Swayam. She isn't able to think through... someone comes along with charming ways (read with good social status) and she just shows she likes him. She's just being polite around him.

I don't see any Sharon falling for Shivam bit coming through... and the fact that she called him the best, well we all know most of what she says around Swayam is as true as herself.

Now the party will happen soon enough (If the CVs don't plan on spending another day or two on Kriyaansh), and the point when Shivam takes Sharon out of the party will be shown. It's then that we'll know for sure wheather Shivam's just an escapist theory for her or CVs have actually ruined the best character of the show!

It's too early to tell... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011YashInanipartyprincess16

partyprincess16 Senior Member
partyprincess16
partyprincess16

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you and i really hope that swaron track is shown very early! When sharon hurts herself i really hope thats because of shivam and our majnu will beat that shivam up! Tongue

Edited by partyprincess16 - 21 December 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top