Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Laado might get shift to evening slot!

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

As 2012 is about to hit the shores, Colors seems to be redrawing its creative strategies to zoom ahead in the TRP race. The channel decided to do away with its afternoon slot; hence, all shows – Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Hamari Saas Leela and Laado – being aired in that time frame took a hit. Tellychakkar.com has already reported that Laagi and Hamari are all set to draw curtains on 6 January, 2012. Now, Laado was also under the scanner but the latest news that we gather is that the cast & crew and the production house (Shakuntalam Telefilms) of the show has a reason to smile.

"Comparatively, Laado has been getting better numbers and hence the channel has decided not to take it off air. In fact, it might get shifted in the evening slot after Bigg Boss goes off air on 7 January 2012," reveals a source.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Meghna Malik, who plays the character of Ammaji in the show, and she said, "I am not aware of the development as I was on leave. But if it does get shifted, I will be more than happy."

To validate the development, we did get in touch with a senior official –who chose to be anonymous – from the production house and he did confirm the shift. These were his words. "Yes, the show will be shifted either in the late or early evening slot."

Great news for the fans of Laado. The magic of Ammaji continues…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
I will be happy if it gets 10.30 slot again :)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article Darshu dii... 🤗Wow hope it's shifted back to it's original slot of 10.30pm...😊. that would get all of us to watch it properly...😃. i'm waiting for big boss to end ... 🤬
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup..i always thought of this...hope that bigboss ends soon...i cant bear it anymore...

In evening slot all will be able to see it...& more chances of raising in trp chart also...which right now...much necessary for laado 
MrRockySingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the new show whose promos are on air- Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha will be @ 10:30 pm after BB5 .

But after end of BB5 , colors will have 11:00 pm slot also empty, they can put NAIDL at that spot or if evening then it will be @ 6:30 pm

I am sure at either spot  6:30 or 11:00 pm,TRP will be more than the 1:00 pm slot
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just want this show to do well and be exposed to everyone...
So what ever slot is going to work for the show, i am happy with it!

thankyou for sharing this info :-)
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this happy news Darshu👍🏼
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks a lot darshu di...4 sharing dis..kaash aisa ho...

i have been dreaming for this to happen

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
am sure//////// dis improvement in laado is coz of bhaiyyah's entry...
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊thanks darshana for a great news.😛
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago