which twin track was better guys?

Poll

which twin track did u enjoy the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Jailbait- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i would like to know which twin track u guys liked the best not which twin u liked the best.
so that means whichever twin track u liked u liked everything in it the good, the bad and should i say ugly😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Can't judge, because this track isn't over yet.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Still early to judge this track but i also do miss the Ranchod track but hated the part where Karan and Abha were separated for two years but Ranchod was a good friend and support for Abha ðŸ˜Š
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ranchod twin track with karan,abha,ranchod
-Jailbait- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Still early to judge this track but i also do miss the Ranchod track but hated the part where Karan and Abha were separated for two years but Ranchod was a good friend and support for Abha ðŸ˜Š

me too i miss ranchod and his talks😭 and i remember he would always get drunk and irritate abha😆
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heck Ranchod was even better than Karan. I miss that dude! LOL.

Albeli isn't growing on me as much as Ranchod did. I much rather have had Abha turn negative instead of bringing in the chracter of Albeli. 
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Still early to judge this track but i also do miss the Ranchod track but hated the part where Karan and Abha wereseparatedfor two years but Ranchod was a good friend and support for Abha😊

agree with u dear..
-Jailbait- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Heck Ranchod was even better than Karan. I miss that dude! LOL.

Albeli isn't growing on me as much as Ranchod did. I much rather have had Abha turn negative instead of bringing in the chracter of Albeli. 

ha i agree with u ranchod was even better than karan.he brought a whole new style to this show.Abeli isn't growing on me either oh well lets c wat happens
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its ranchord track albeli also is interesting but ranchord was something else sometime he made us all laugh and sometime cry missing him very much
-Jailbait- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishta06

Its ranchord track albeli also is interesting but ranchord was something else sometime he made us all laugh and sometime cry missing him very much

yes he made me laugh with his crazy talks and weird style especially when he called abha sindoor wasil😆