Daily Discussion-21st December - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi and Sunny are getting more and more disgusting everyday!!!
Originally posted by Bartz

Choohi said in uncensored video that she has done her task successfully  as she managed to get people off the stage  8 times. She has herself decided that she is done with the task successfully. 

Her task was not really given that much footage so that implies she did a real bad job ๐Ÿ˜† BB must announce that Choohi has failed her task and her punishment is to stay hungry for 1 day. 
Or nominate her :) 

BB expects all to watch choohi eat, sleep and bitch about Sid. Or to watch how dumb Sunny is. Sky thinking he is too smart when he has been fooled by choohi through out the show.

They need to throw these mokeys out soon. Or else only Sachin Shroff, Pooja Di and Madhu didi are going to watch bigg boss finale. 
Originally posted by fire_gun

yeh kisne predicet kiya tha shonali will go first๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kisi ne nahi๐Ÿ˜‰ hum soch rehethe kii mahek sidha finals mein par waha bhi sky babu ka sahi jawab that she will get eviction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..sky got his answer today that he is not going to win๐Ÿ˜‰...one thing i want to say abt sky..agar woh personal nahi jata logo ke saath baar -baar ..he would have won the show single handed๐Ÿ˜‰...sky has  that kind of charm๐Ÿ˜‰

True... But his rotten tongue overshadowed his entertaining personality... And PBS tweets has got him more haters than before... so she is also one of the reason why he would not win...
Originally posted by BBfan2011

Or nominate her :) 
๐Ÿ˜ฒ did she really complete the task??...i only saw her taking amar off the stage, did I miss anything?
i hope she gets punished.
how the heck is it unethical if amar nominated juhi
Gosh...i hope she hears it from sanju

Did anyone notice that Akaash's fan letter came from Goa? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Did anyone notice that Akaash's fan letter came from Goa? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
maine aapke curiosity ka answer dene kii koshish kii hai doosre thread mein๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by fire_gun