BB/Colors channel fooling people!

boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So they just showed the advertisement on colors channel for that one participant we want back in the house -- shonali/laxmi/mahek. And we ALL know Mahek's coming back then whats the point of having public voting. Isn't it a tactic to make money and fool the viewers? I am saying that because not all viewers are on I-F ðŸ˜› and not all viewers have access to internet or even if they do then don't participate in such discussions. ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i wonder that aswell, qauz 2 days ago it was confirmed that mc is coming back abhi yeh shonali jo do din pehle gayee hai aur laxmi kahan c a gayee?  Edited by small_boss5 - 12 years ago
dumb-pom thumbnail
I agree... I like Mahek but I find it strange that they've announced that she is the wild card contestant even before the voting for who the wild card should be is complete...
Jun786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: boondein

So they just showed the advertisement on colors channel for that one participant we want back in the house -- shonali/laxmi/mahek. And we ALL know Mahek's coming back then whats the point of having public voting. Isn't it a tactic to make money and fool the viewers? I am saying that because not all viewers are on I-F ðŸ˜› and not all viewers have access to internet or even if they do then don't participate in such discussions. ðŸ˜‰

These Colors guys are fooling the audience by their antics to keep Sallu Miya happy... if Sky and Juhi have any self respect they should quit the show the day Mahek reenters the house.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Save your money ppl. Don't vote ever, for anything!!
xyet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is india and its system, where some cunning richierich people make fool of aam janta. bb/ colors should declare mehak as winner the moment she enters.why this fake drama till8 jan?
i really proud to be a citizen of this corrupt country.