Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

What we are Says about Salman is it Right? (Page 2)

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
LOL ...We are watching a show and this is a forum to discuss what we feel about the show ...now of course some opinions would be counted as Judgement Smile  When we say salmaan is promoting someone or NOT promoting someone ..both opinions can be counted as judgements. Thats how it is. If you think someone in the house is a hypocrite, that is your judgement about him. None of us can rely on facts coz none of us are in the house and we are watching edited version of the show Wink  Judging actors and celebs is what happens on India Forums ...if you have ever visited bollywood forums or similar ones LOL

I dont think this is something that we should take seriously. Once the show is over, we wont have anything to talk about anyways ...so lets have fun with gossips, masala and overcooked stories Tongue

Eboss Senior Member
Eboss
Eboss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] Big smile
Eboss Senior Member
Eboss
Eboss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

LOL ...We are watching a show and this is a forum to discuss what we feel about the show ...now of course some opinions would be counted as Judgement Smile  When we say salmaan is promoting someone or NOT promoting someone ..both opinions can be counted as judgements. Thats how it is. If you think someone in the house is a hypocrite, that is your judgement about him. None of us can rely on facts coz none of us are in the house and we are watching edited version of the show Wink  Judging actors and celebs is what happens on India Forums ...if you have ever visited bollywood forums or similar ones LOL

I dont think this is something that we should take seriously. Once the show is over, we wont have anything to talk about anyways ...so lets have fun with gossips, masala and overcooked stories Tongue

i understand that
Jun786 Groupbie
Jun786
Jun786

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eboss

Firstly let me clear u that i am not not a fan of  Mahek Chaal. what i feel i am telling u that's it. What is the hell talking about Salman Khan on whole Indian forums he is doing favoritism to Mahek Chaal . who said u this? that  girl Shonali who always confused 24x7 or  i can say GAJINI avatar of women. that SHE not even now what happens before 20min. how reticules is this sorry to say but i must say this to u people.

U r educated personality's even u guys talking about its just a gossip. and u guys making judgment even still ur not sure he is really doing or not its may be a rumors.

Because of pooja bedi said that shonali told me like that and even pooja bedi also not a such Ki devi or sati savitri. its started from shonali right.

Let me ask u one question that if actors do 1 or 2 movie together the what they says in public "they says we r friends" ok one more Example pooja bedi and Sky what they says we r friends. So u Guys miss understand salman khan he do funding to those people who does not even know them. if he want help mahek then he don't need big boss for sure i hope. And ONE LINE I MUST SAY THAT PLEASE DO NOT MAKE JUDGMENT AFTER HEARING FROM CONFUSED  PERSONS

If Mahek may be really deserved it or not lets public decide it please don't blame salman khan

My question is simple ...when the public has already kicked her out then how can u take her in the show again ...will everyone in the show get 2 chances to proove themselves ??????
loveuhamesha Newbie
loveuhamesha
loveuhamesha

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
salman khan wont declare mahek as a girl friend..if he do like that who knows mahek will be a queen of bollywood ,just as his past girl friend lovers(ash,katrina kaif),salman wont do the mistake gain..
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

salman khan ko koi movies ke offer nahi mil rahe hain...bahut time hai uske paas...issliye saara time BB aur mehek per spend kar raha haiROFL...salman ko mehek ki itni jyada chinta hai ki uski har movie ki lead actress mehek hoti haiWink
 Lol salman has lot of movies and don't forget he had given a big hit Dabangg he is not like buddha Shahrukh!! Salman is the King Khan of industry no wonder Aamir is also with him leaving bloody shahrukh alone!LOLLOL N salman has lot of movies dear he doesn't need to open his mouth to give answers and justifications as his true fans know him and we are not affected by such controversies and rumors only a shit ppl bash salman who don't have any work to do in their free timeROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top