Bigg Boss Season 5

What we are Says about Salman is it Right?

Eboss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly let me clear u that i am not not a fan of  Mahek Chaal. what i feel i am telling u that's it. What is the hell talking about Salman Khan on whole Indian forums he is doing favoritism to Mahek Chaal . who said u this? that  girl Shonali who always confused 24x7 or  i can say GAJINI avatar of women. that SHE not even now what happens before 20min. how reticules is this sorry to say but i must say this to u people.

U r educated personality's even u guys talking about its just a gossip. and u guys making judgment even still ur not sure he is really doing or not its may be a rumors.

Because of pooja bedi said that shonali told me like that and even pooja bedi also not a such Ki devi or sati savitri. its started from shonali right.

Let me ask u one question that if actors do 1 or 2 movie together the what they says in public "they says we r friends" ok one more Example pooja bedi and Sky what they says we r friends. So u Guys miss understand salman khan he do funding to those people who does not even know them. if he want help mahek then he don't need big boss for sure i hope. And ONE LINE I MUST SAY THAT PLEASE DO NOT MAKE JUDGMENT AFTER HEARING FROM CONFUSED  PERSONS

If Mahek may be really deserved it or not lets public decide it please don't blame salman khan

Edited by Eboss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally some decent post abt mc and salman, warna to harwaqt

mc aur salman yahan pe sabke nazron mein mujrim bane hue hain
hppppp thumbnail
I really think ...if Salman wanted so badly to promote her---why not make her a lead/second lead in his movies??
Or simply announce her as his girlfriend...she would get enough publicity from that itself!!..
Why would her create fake profiles of people to claim themselves as Mahek fans-sounds absurd.
Mahek has fans--HER fans...it just too difficult for some people to swallow...😆
Eboss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hima_123

I really think ...if Salman wanted so badly to promote her---why not make her a lead/second lead in his movies??
Or simply announce her as his girlfriend...she would get enough publicity from that itself!!..
Why would her create fake profiles of people to claim themselves as Mahek fans-sounds absurd.
Mahek has fans--HER fans...it just too difficult for some people to swallow...😆

Edited by Eboss - 12 years ago
Eboss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: small_boss5

finally some decent post abt mc and salman, warna to harwaqt

mc aur salman yahan pe sabke nazron mein mujrim bane hue hain

thnx
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
salman khan ko koi movies ke offer nahi mil rahe hain...bahut time hai uske paas...issliye saara time BB aur mehek per spend kar raha hai🤣...salman ko mehek ki itni jyada chinta hai ki uski har movie ki lead actress mehek hoti hai😉
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

salman khan ko koi movies ke offer nahi mil rahe hain...bahut time hai uske paas...issliye saara time BB aur mehek per spend kar raha hai🤣...salman ko mehek ki itni jyada chinta hai ki uski har movie ki lead actress mehek hoti hai😉

love the quote in your sig😊
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Saleem.

love the quote in your sig😊

thanks.😛
-Moderator- thumbnail
LOL ...We are watching a show and this is a forum to discuss what we feel about the show ...now of course some opinions would be counted as Judgement 😊  When we say salmaan is promoting someone or NOT promoting someone ..both opinions can be counted as judgements. Thats how it is. If you think someone in the house is a hypocrite, that is your judgement about him. None of us can rely on facts coz none of us are in the house and we are watching edited version of the show 😉  Judging actors and celebs is what happens on India Forums ...if you have ever visited bollywood forums or similar ones 😆

I dont think this is something that we should take seriously. Once the show is over, we wont have anything to talk about anyways ...so lets have fun with gossips, masala and overcooked stories 😛

Eboss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

LOL ...We are watching a show and this is a forum to discuss what we feel about the show ...now of course some opinions would be counted as Judgement 😊  When we say salmaan is promoting someone or NOT promoting someone ..both opinions can be counted as judgements. Thats how it is. If you think someone in the house is a hypocrite, that is your judgement about him. None of us can rely on facts coz none of us are in the house and we are watching edited version of the show 😉  Judging actors and celebs is what happens on India Forums ...if you have ever visited bollywood forums or similar ones 😆

I dont think this is something that we should take seriously. Once the show is over, we wont have anything to talk about anyways ...so lets have fun with gossips, masala and overcooked stories 😛

i understand that