Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

What we are Says about Salman is it Right?

Eboss Senior Member
Eboss
Eboss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Firstly let me clear u that i am not not a fan of  Mahek Chaal. what i feel i am telling u that's it. What is the hell talking about Salman Khan on whole Indian forums he is doing favoritism to Mahek Chaal . who said u this? that  girl Shonali who always confused 24x7 or  i can say GAJINI avatar of women. that SHE not even now what happens before 20min. how reticules is this sorry to say but i must say this to u people.

U r educated personality's even u guys talking about its just a gossip. and u guys making judgment even still ur not sure he is really doing or not its may be a rumors.

Because of pooja bedi said that shonali told me like that and even pooja bedi also not a such Ki devi or sati savitri. its started from shonali right.

Let me ask u one question that if actors do 1 or 2 movie together the what they says in public "they says we r friends" ok one more Example pooja bedi and Sky what they says we r friends. So u Guys miss understand salman khan he do funding to those people who does not even know them. if he want help mahek then he don't need big boss for sure i hope. And ONE LINE I MUST SAY THAT PLEASE DO NOT MAKE JUDGMENT AFTER HEARING FROM CONFUSED  PERSONS

If Mahek may be really deserved it or not lets public decide it please don't blame salman khan

Edited by Eboss - 21 December 2011 at 9:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10adieus50cherry_iktj_mumMrManagementkishubedilarki_punjabansusan29OriginalsFanblue-ice.

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
finally some decent post abt mc and salman, warna to harwaqt

mc aur salman yahan pe sabke nazron mein mujrim bane hue hain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10kishubedi

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I really think ...if Salman wanted so badly to promote her---why not make her a lead/second lead in his movies??
Or simply announce her as his girlfriend...she would get enough publicity from that itself!!..
Why would her create fake profiles of people to claim themselves as Mahek fans-sounds absurd.
Mahek has fans--HER fans...it just too difficult for some people to swallow...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumMahekFTWsoap_fanMrManagementblue-ice.

Eboss Senior Member
Eboss
Eboss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

I really think ...if Salman wanted so badly to promote her---why not make her a lead/second lead in his movies??
Or simply announce her as his girlfriend...she would get enough publicity from that itself!!..
Why would her create fake profiles of people to claim themselves as Mahek fans-sounds absurd.
Mahek has fans--HER fans...it just too difficult for some people to swallow...LOL

Edited by Eboss - 21 December 2011 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mum

Eboss Senior Member
Eboss
Eboss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by small_boss5

finally some decent post abt mc and salman, warna to harwaqt

mc aur salman yahan pe sabke nazron mein mujrim bane hue hain
thnx
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
salman khan ko koi movies ke offer nahi mil rahe hain...bahut time hai uske paas...issliye saara time BB aur mehek per spend kar raha haiROFL...salman ko mehek ki itni jyada chinta hai ki uski har movie ki lead actress mehek hoti haiWink

hppppp

Saleem. Senior Member
Saleem.
Saleem.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

salman khan ko koi movies ke offer nahi mil rahe hain...bahut time hai uske paas...issliye saara time BB aur mehek per spend kar raha haiROFL...salman ko mehek ki itni jyada chinta hai ki uski har movie ki lead actress mehek hoti haiWink

love the quote in your sigSmile
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saleem.

Originally posted by blue-ice

love the quote in your sigSmile
thanks.Tongue

Saleem.

Go to top