sush4frndz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by sush00naksh

Plz some1 tell me what was the precap. i'm not able to watch the epi Cry
khatiya tha.ak uske mayke me hey...anu ke liye lori ga rahi hey...n rj waha ajati hey...next morning scene hey...

Ouch so tomorrow akshi will go to manofy rj Ouch she better not do too much drama Angry
sirf use manane ke liye jayegi...1st part me to naksh scene milegaDay Dreaming use kaam chalalenge...

sush plz give a brief update of todays naksh scene Day Dreaming
kuch nahi tha...starting scene me sab milke dj ko new project ke liye manate hey...than nk apne rm me chala jata hey.g3 ak ko kehti hey sneha...munna ko ye project nahi karna chahiye...ak kehti hey ma is bar pichli bar ki tarf kuch nahi hoga.me rm me jati hu nk mera wait kar rahe honge...n leav for rm in naksh rm ak com n tighly hug nk n say congrats nk dj man gaye...nk ask for baby movment.she told abhi tak to kuch nahi.bt ap ghabrai mat abhi tme hey me bad me dr ko phone kar lungi.ak come oyside n try to call rj bt she dont recive the ph.n next tme vish receive n said ye tum ma-beti ki bat hey tum dekhlo .in garden ak ask g3 n bm ki baby kabhi kabhi movment na kare to n so on.than nk kam n take blessing  n ask for baby.n leave bt he left his ph in rm.after his going footballer kik karta hey.nk sign the contract.n call the ak.ow kehta hey mujhe apko ek good news deni hey ak kehti hey mujhe bhi.nk contract ke bare bata ta hey.or ak baby ke bare me.nk said kashap bhi mere sath hoti.phir wo dono sath me muh eetha karte hey.nk suger se(ofc) n ak rasgulla se(home) ek sath.phir ak kehti hey mera meetha khane ka maan kar raha hey.nk kehta hey thik hey.bt iske badlme me mujhe koi surprise milega...thats it. i hope tumhe samjh me aye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana23

-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Originally posted by _naksh_raz

is any1 else getting this when trying to comment on Hiran profiles??
Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 1 per 24hour.

you can only comment once in every 2 hours otherwise this message will pop up Embarrassed
thanks..i feel like popping my head...LOL

Ishradivanluver

Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

wow naksh scene was awsome cant wait to see the suprise Day Dreaming bhabhima and g3 traveling on ricshaw made me laugh ROFL i understand rj pain as a mother but she is annoyning then my sympathy goes away what i have for her Ouch
i know..somewhat today i felt happy that Rj ignored her calls..Akshara does this all the time..and poor Rj hearts breaks..i can understand when a pregnant daughter..doesnt like to come home..its really pain..ab harder for AKshara..go patch up with ur mom nowStar

yeah in a way rj did right but i hope the patch up isnt dragged and they make up quickly akshara can stay at her maayka for 2 days this will make rj also happy even though how much we love naksh scenes rem last tym when akshi was pregnant natik came over to stay it can be same again that way both rj and g3 will be happy and we dont have to see them sulking LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zaara-.sush4frndz

-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

wow naksh scene was awsome cant wait to see the suprise Day Dreaming bhabhima and g3 traveling on ricshaw made me laugh ROFL i understand rj pain as a mother but she is annoyning then my sympathy goes away what i have for her Ouch
i know..somewhat today i felt happy that Rj ignored her calls..Akshara does this all the time..and poor Rj hearts breaks..i can understand when a pregnant daughter..doesnt like to come home..its really pain..ab harder for AKshara..go patch up with ur mom nowStar

yeah in a way rj did right but i hope the patch up isnt dragged and they make up quickly akshara can stay at her maayka for 2 days this will make rj also happy even though how much we love naksh scenes rem last tym when akshi was pregnant natik came over to stay it can be same again that way both rj and g3 will be happy and we dont have to see them sulking LOL
haayyee..i wish..and nandu can have naksh roomLOL..Rj can never ever stay angry on her daughter...2 mins mein they will patch up...im waiting for tomorrows wpi!!
Yup...boyy when G3 angry...every1 just turn miserable..she is three muchROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sush4frndzIshradivanluver

Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

haayyee..i wish..and nandu can have naksh roomLOL..Rj can never ever stay angry on her daughter...2 mins mein they will patch up...im waiting for tomorrows wpi!!
Yup...boyy when G3 angry...every1 just turn miserable..she is three muchROFL

LOL so true but on a serious note where is nandu planning to sleep between bhabhima and dadaji ROFL she isnt a bachi anymore there are only 3 rooms maharji takes up half space in the sitting area to sleep LOL yeah thats true they will patch up quickly and g3 she just makes everyones life misrable by being angry ROFL beside her chamcee  bhabhima's LOL

sush4frndz

Shiraaz IF-Dazzler
Shiraaz
Shiraaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
sab bhag gaye kya..

sush4frndz IF-Rockerz
sush4frndz
sush4frndz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiramaheshwari

sab bhag gaye kya..

koi nahi bhaga hum hey yaha pe...

Ishradivanluver

Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shiramaheshwari

sab bhag gaye kya..

koi nahi bhaga hum hey yaha pe...

haan mein be hoon LOL bhabhima and g3 ricshaw journey is still making me laugh LOL stupid lady's ke boring scenes dikhana zaroori hain OuchLOL

Go to top