Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
is any1 else getting this when trying to comment on Hiran profiles??
Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 1 per 24hour.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
wow naksh scene was awsome cant wait to see the suprise 😍 bhabhima and g3 traveling on ricshaw made me laugh 🤣 i understand rj pain as a mother but she is annoyning then my sympathy goes away what i have for her
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

wow naksh scene was awsome cant wait to see the suprise 😍 bhabhima and g3 traveling on ricshaw made me laugh 🤣 i understand rj pain as a mother but she is annoyning then my sympathy goes away what i have for her

i know..somewhat today i felt happy that Rj ignored her calls..Akshara does this all the time..and poor Rj hearts breaks..i can understand when a pregnant daughter..doesnt like to come home..its really pain..ab harder for AKshara..go patch up with ur mom now⭐️
Originally posted by: _naksh_raz

is any1 else getting this when trying to comment on Hiran profiles??

Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 1 per 24hour.

you can only comment once in every 2 hours otherwise this message will pop up 😳
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Amina_

sush plz give a brief update of todays naksh scene 😍

kuch nahi tha...starting scene me sab milke dj ko new project ke liye manate hey...than nk apne rm me chala jata hey.g3 ak ko kehti hey sneha...munna ko ye project nahi karna chahiye...ak kehti hey ma is bar pichli bar ki tarf kuch nahi hoga.me rm me jati hu nk mera wait kar rahe honge...n leav for rm in naksh rm ak com n tighly hug nk n say congrats nk dj man gaye...nk ask for baby movment.she told abhi tak to kuch nahi.bt ap ghabrai mat abhi tme hey me bad me dr ko phone kar lungi.ak come oyside n try to call rj bt she dont recive the ph.n next tme vish receive n said ye tum ma-beti ki bat hey tum dekhlo .in garden ak ask g3 n bm ki baby kabhi kabhi movment na kare to n so on.than nk kam n take blessing  n ask for baby.n leave bt he left his ph in rm.after his going footballer kik karta hey.nk sign the contract.n call the ak.ow kehta hey mujhe apko ek good news deni hey ak kehti hey mujhe bhi.nk contract ke bare bata ta hey.or ak baby ke bare me.nk said kashap bhi mere sath hoti.phir wo dono sath me muh eetha karte hey.nk suger se(ofc) n ak rasgulla se(home) ek sath.phir ak kehti hey mera meetha khane ka maan kar raha hey.nk kehta hey thik hey.bt iske badlme me mujhe koi surprise milega...thats it. i hope tumhe samjh me aye.
ZaaraBB thumbnail

you can only comment once in every 2 hours otherwise this message will pop up 😳

thanks..i feel like popping my head...😆

i know..somewhat today i felt happy that Rj ignored her calls..Akshara does this all the time..and poor Rj hearts breaks..i can understand when a pregnant daughter..doesnt like to come home..its really pain..ab harder for AKshara..go patch up with ur mom now⭐️

yeah in a way rj did right but i hope the patch up isnt dragged and they make up quickly akshara can stay at her maayka for 2 days this will make rj also happy even though how much we love naksh scenes rem last tym when akshi was pregnant natik came over to stay it can be same again that way both rj and g3 will be happy and we dont have to see them sulking 😆
ZaaraBB thumbnail

yeah in a way rj did right but i hope the patch up isnt dragged and they make up quickly akshara can stay at her maayka for 2 days this will make rj also happy even though how much we love naksh scenes rem last tym when akshi was pregnant natik came over to stay it can be same again that way both rj and g3 will be happy and we dont have to see them sulking 😆

haayyee..i wish..and nandu can have naksh room😆..Rj can never ever stay angry on her daughter...2 mins mein they will patch up...im waiting for tomorrows wpi!!
Yup...boyy when G3 angry...every1 just turn miserable..she is three much🤣

haayyee..i wish..and nandu can have naksh room😆..Rj can never ever stay angry on her daughter...2 mins mein they will patch up...im waiting for tomorrows wpi!!
Yup...boyy when G3 angry...every1 just turn miserable..she is three much🤣

😆 so true but on a serious note where is nandu planning to sleep between bhabhima and dadaji ROFL she isnt a bachi anymore there are only 3 rooms maharji takes up half space in the sitting area to sleep 😆 yeah thats true they will patch up quickly and g3 she just makes everyones life misrable by being angry ROFL beside her chamcee  bhabhima's 😆
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sab bhag gaye kya..