I want the MEANIE back CVs

Poll

What do you think you want to see in ASR?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
In the last few weeks, I have thoroughly enjoyed the ASR-lite we have watched.  But, I miss seeing the man who calculated his way into having Mami accept Payash marriage.  I am missing the man who would have told Khushi to "Shut Up!" today while she was screaming.  

I need to see the balance.  Arnav is enjoyable, but he is new.  I want to see the shades of the man that we love to hate, and hate ourselves for loving.  That was the guy who set the screen on fire with Khushi.  I know SaRun looked totally exhausted and that may have a lot to do with it.  But please CVs, please, don't turn him into every other hero on tv.  I want the ANTI HERO not the AUNTY HERO (phrase coined by Priya).

You may vote for multiple choices.  And please put in your reason for what you chose.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anu i wud want the glimpses of ASR , its really not going good seeing this sober , soft, mute ASR putting up with the silly antics of Kushi..

As Nidhz says, the spark is missing between ArHi now.. Their today's scene was quiet blah, dint enjoy it much... I used to love their banters before but not what was shown today.. 

Anyways i hv voted for he needs to show anger, yell at kushi & Nani when required and not stand like lakshmi and do meee🥱 
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I need him to yell at khushi so that khushi can listen to him without interrupting... Thats all and one option that you didnt gave I want him to love her passionately😳 ohh wait he already does that😃
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
He needs to yell at Khushi. Cos once he starts shouting at her, there is no stopping him. Woh Khud Ka Bhi Nahin Sunta...😉
Step 1 Yell at Khushi.
Step 2 Grab Khushi.
Step 3. Khushi winces.
Step 4 ASR melts into a puddle of Arnav.
Step 5 Rabba Veee...

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

My biggest nightmare - THE AUNTY HERO !!

If ASR ever become that, I would scream NAHIIIN !!!! and then ðŸ¤¢

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu I just want third option...

Previously there was a balance...he yelled n she also yelled (reasonable)

nw she yells when it s uncalled for and all he does s glares, stomps his feet n retreats...

But somehow I hav a gut feeling dat it s the calm b4 storm...I hope CVs does not make him a love sick puppy...on his way 2 Gupta house!
IronyDied thumbnail
i miss ASR yelling at khushi and make her SHUT UP!😆.. i want that ASR back whose mere presence used to make khushi dhak dhak oops acidity ðŸ˜³
and i never want him to become a cheesy lover! 🤢🤢🤢 he should love khushi in his own way! apni tarike se deal handle karo wala😳
mpks1 thumbnail
Anu, whats up with ASR these days, the CVs have mellowed him way too much. I want some meanness back. He can't let Khushi ride him over like that. He looks like love stricken puppy which is good  in a small  way but this huge change is totally not going well with me. Its just my POV.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
basically, his GET OUT today was good! as in that is HIM! even after she gave him an earful about the same, he does what he always does AND for a reason... the towel.. 😆.. he did it for her, but it was still him..

i want THAT! in love with her and yet he is himself!
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed...I want him little soft and more stern.. I want ASR to be in control when khushi goes OTT. I want  75% ASR and 25% arnav. I want  my asr back.

CVS's please give us arhi  passionate love scenes. It doesn't have to have rabb ve
(although it would be nice) but please i want the passionate love story  back...LESS COMEDY LOTS OF TENSION AND PASSION thats what i want and I want them to have mature conversation and start thinking of each other and then realizing what they feel for each other is love. Cvs's make us believe again that they are in love and move their love story forward.

Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago