•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
After today's episode, Sandhya-Preethi convo, Bhabho-Chavvi convo and finally, the precap/promo, things are gearing up so we can expect police arrest on Friday, then explosion and huge drama next week!!!! Sandhya is still oscillating between hopeful and hopeless situations.

Who will be first in telling the truth, Meena or Sandhya?

Most of us would guess Meena but hope something different to happen.😊

i think Meena is gonna tell the truth but no one is gonna believe her.
I Feel Meena will have some proof 
What proof...no one would believe her but she may try some trick...donno what she is going to do??
yeahhh and we all thought due to kanikas wedding there wud b less scenes of meena but meena occupies quite a lot of screen space in all the episodes...i am now just kind of feelings sickkk of meenas tantrums and those crap dialouges...my head was really paining at the convo of vikram and meena . 😡😡😡😡😡😡Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago

I liked ViNa's convo...and also that is the way she is going to catch up Sandhya in the internet center.

lol sita, they are showing contrasting differences btw a true JHORU KA GHULAM and BALANCED HUSBAND, via Vikram and Suraj ...

I dont mind seeing Meena, she adds fun element along with her rocking expressions, i just forget her wicked brain 😆

@bharti, well meena can say she had seen sandhya in net center, her roll num , etc 

this ajeeb gareeb behavious of ViNA cud make anyone mad...still meena is supporting vikram ...becaz vikram is the only door for her reentry in bhabhos house ...so that she get to eat gud stuff ...lol.
I want Sandhyaji tell her husband first...Common Sandhyaji, u stood 3rd in whole university...

You have to share this with your husband first...He will love it and support u...

I know there is remote possibility of this...lets see how it goes...
Edited by sooraj_sandhya - 12 years ago