HB98-Keep Forum Active But No Bashing/Fighting Pls - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

kiara then PM me what made u upset. and sorry in advance if i said something i shudnt have said

U din say anything! 

Can we not talk about this please. Ohk! I know abt THAT psycology uno where you try to gain someone's interest by saying forget it foeget it but I mean it here let's leave this topic! It willl leave both of us upset at the end! ðŸ˜ƒ
whats going on? okay tell me one thing what should one gift a newly wed couple?

basically she only wants me to wear Indian wear but I prefer western or fusion wear, so whatever I buy, she does not like ðŸ˜†

aaahhhaa!! 

I barely have any indian stuff in my wardrobe! yeah I have one kurta or something like that mom got when that designer Wendell Rodricks came to Goa and it was like if I stained it I was dead so I wore it once or twice and it is there lying in the corner! 

Sheesh!! My wardrobe is mostly jeans and dresses (ehkiiee) and uno stuff like that!

romu ðŸ¤—
Disha...nahi Deshu 🤗😆
how are u? enjoy winter ?
Originally posted by romaila

whats going on? okay tell me one thing what should one gift a newly wed couple?

Ever saw that add!! GIft a married couple that so before uno starting a family they can know each other.>!! ohk! this si wierd i dunno why I typed this! But i am enjoying and laffin typing it!
romu that depends, if they are going to live in a nuclear family, you can give some stylish crockery or something. but if in joint family, then cash is best Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago

romu that depends, if they are going to live in a nuclear family, you can give some stylish crockery or something. but if in joint family, then cash is best

agree dish!! Go wiv dish Romi! She will know better ! ðŸ˜†

BTW ROMI who's getting  hitched?
Priya!! *hug*

what ya ignorin me!
@kiara gtin hitched???? 😆

romu that depends, if they are going to live in a nuclear family, you can give some stylish crockery or something. but if in joint family, then cash is best
they are going to settle in UK...should i buy something for bride?
@Kiara: hey...hru? 😊