HB98-Keep Forum Active But No Bashing/Fighting Pls - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
U dnt lyk to go shopping wid ur mom hah??? Evn I hate she always hs prb wid ma selection 😒
Originally posted by priya.1

U dnt lyk to go shopping wid ur mom hah??? Evn I hate she always hs prb wid ma selection 😒
same with my mom. ðŸ˜†
u know if i go shopping with mon she wud reject everythign saying that y do i need to buy such expensive stuff and if I bring something from me thru street shopping she wud say y do i buy such cheap stuff when we can afford good brands ðŸ¤£
@ dish then what ur mom wants ya to buy!!
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

hi priya, how r u ðŸ¤—

kiara, why? because of that kishwer wali baat?

In a way yes and in a way no that didnot upset me! I mean I have fights and misunderstandings everyday.It's like a part of my life but it was just something else I saw!
Originally posted by priya.1

naa!!! U dunno mine! She find some fault! like it looks cheap..! Doesnot suit you.! Price is too less (that too! 😡) "Kiara are you serious! I have seen 10 people already wear this" 

It's like she's shopping forherself! ðŸ˜¡
Ya ma mom is also da same dishu...y dz color?? Y dz dress??? So many prb 😒
kiara then PM me what made u upset. and sorry in advance if i said something i shudnt have said
Originally posted by tiger_lily

@ dish then what ur mom wants ya to buy!!
basically she only wants me to wear Indian wear but I prefer western or fusion wear, so whatever I buy, she does not like ðŸ˜†
Whr z snigs??? She went or wt???Edited by priya.1 - 12 years ago