Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

So Shonali must be come back as wildcard... (Page 7)

girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

Arre Shiraaj ke Pass hi Rahne do unko.

EagleEye Senior Member
EagleEye
EagleEye

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
She was a confused character in the show and after reading her tweets,seems to be the same outside.

Miss headless chicken,don't want to see her again in the show .
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Edited 

Edited by bhinder.thind - 22 December 2011 at 5:59am
uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
No please no!! Not Shonali anyone but her, even PB is ok (urgh) 
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

Originally posted by lats22

amar's % of fans were very less in comparison with shonali ...then why shonali was evicted.. so that site cannot be trusted as BB IT guy on tips keep on increasing and decreasing it ..LOL

If fans and their numbers mean nothing... then the whole argument is a moot point. 

Juhi might win because her husband is doing a TV serial with colors
Sky might win because his sister is in Dubai 
Sunny might win because Mahesh Bhatt wants publicity for Jism2
Amar might win because bigg boss favored him in the phone call
Shonali might win because she got more votes and she is really popular
Sid might win because he is the youth icon... he was not evicted even after he air kicked PM... unfair?
Mahek might win because Salman is backing her
Laxmi might win because if that does not happen then Bigg Boss producers are scared of eunuchs storming the sets demanding money

Conviniently twisting everything to say that MY favorite is winning because of fans... but YOUR favorite is winning only because the show is rigged will not take this discussion anywhere. 
you needed to raise this issue with BB production house as so far they delivered unfair game .. it has nothing to do with whom i favour whom you favour.. for that matter i don't have any fav for this season.. my arugment for and against of a contestant is based on the justice part ..

Ok... so the Bigg Boss viewers are across the globe... housewives... other people... and many millions of other people. 

Now, you believe very strongly that Mahek's eviction was perceived by audience at large that Shonali won against her. 

Now, you have a problem that Mahek's re-entry against her (if that happens) will be perceived by audience at large as unfair and injustice to Shonali. Why are you being the judge. You can give your personal opinion that it sounds unfair to you. But, you are generalizing that saying that it is unfair and majority of viewers will find this unfair. Which is an assumption. Which may be wrong. 

Also, it is a fact that all the Bigg Boss crazy audience in the world who follow Bigg Boss so religiously that they will feel unfair and unjust things about contestants will also have access to at-least a newspaper. News papers are also carrying news items about what contestants are doing outside the house. What are the contestants saying on twitter and facebook. So, they are not unaware of the happenings. 

If the viewers can digest that Mahek got less votes than Shonali... then viewers can also digest that Mahek can get more votes than Shonali. You have made an assumption that the whole world will find this unfair and are trying to justify this in the name of justice. 

You are agreeing that Mahek was evicted because of Salman connection... then what about justice to Mahek? She must get a chance to re-enter.
ROFL ... your questions are answered by yourself on behalf of me ...really funny... this is what is the problem with mahek fans... persuming things on behalf of others and missing the reality ... i mean what i really wanted to say is not there, since you already answered on my behalf ... thinking, that is my answers.. and you are forcing me to agree to your those foolish points .. do believe in what you wanted to believe as i cannot change your thinking ... do post on behalf of me also , as you know what i wanted to say ..LOL

Edited by lats22 - 22 December 2011 at 6:48am
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

you needed to raise this issue with BB production house as so far they delivered unfair game .. it has nothing to do with whom i favour whom you favour.. for that matter i don't have any fav for this season.. my arugment for and against of a contestant is based on the justice part ..

Ok... so the Bigg Boss viewers are across the globe... housewives... other people... and many millions of other people. 

Now, you believe very strongly that Mahek's eviction was perceived by audience at large that Shonali won against her. 

Now, you have a problem that Mahek's re-entry against her (if that happens) will be perceived by audience at large as unfair and injustice to Shonali. Why are you being the judge. You can give your personal opinion that it sounds unfair to you. But, you are generalizing that saying that it is unfair and majority of viewers will find this unfair. Which is an assumption. Which may be wrong. 

Also, it is a fact that all the Bigg Boss crazy audience in the world who follow Bigg Boss so religiously that they will feel unfair and unjust things about contestants will also have access to at-least a newspaper. News papers are also carrying news items about what contestants are doing outside the house. What are the contestants saying on twitter and facebook. So, they are not unaware of the happenings. 

If the viewers can digest that Mahek got less votes than Shonali... then viewers can also digest that Mahek can get more votes than Shonali. You have made an assumption that the whole world will find this unfair and are trying to justify this in the name of justice. 

You are agreeing that Mahek was evicted because of Salman connection... then what about justice to Mahek? She must get a chance to re-enter.
ROFL ... your questions are answered by yourself on behalf of me ...really funny... this is what is the problem with mahek fans... persuming things on behalf of others and missing the reality ... i mean what i really wanted to say is not there, since you already answered on my behalf ... thinking, that is my answers.. and you are forcing me to agree to your those foolish points .. do believe in what you wanted to believe as i cannot change your thinking ... do post on behalf of me also , as you know what i wanted to say ..LOL

On the contrary... this is the problem with Mahek haters... they dont know why they hate her... 

They have a problem if she gets more votes... they have a problem if Salman supports her. They cant get to decide which story they want to stick to. You are trying extremely hard to somehow justify why Shonali should get a re-entry and why is this "justice" to Shonali. You want to be the judge of the whole world that what the whole world will perceive as unfair and unjust. You want me to agree that Mahek's possible re-entry is unfair. 

I am not putting words in your mouth. Whatever you have put in bold... you have already said in the thread of our conversation. I am just saying it again so that you understand the flaw in your argument. You want to hold on to both sides of the coin and say that Mahek got lesser votes than Shonali... but Mahek will get re-entry because of Salman. Please pick which story you believe. Both cant be true. But, you seem to be running round in circles trying to cook some way you can keep holding on to both theories. Good luck with that. Let me know when you come up with a plausible story. 

Did you not say that you have a problem with Mahek's re-entry
Did you not say that Mahek's entry in the show will be suspect and it is only because the show is rigged?
Did you not say that the housewives will find it difficult to digest if Mahek gets more votes than Shonali? 

Edited by tj_mum - 22 December 2011 at 8:45am
papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hay tm

Mahek is already returning and someone in this forum already posted that. Please dont wait for voting result. Result has already come before voting and the latest news is that Mahek has already prepared her bags to enter BB house.
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

On the contrary... this is the problem with Mahek haters... they dont know why they hate her... 

They have a problem if she gets more votes... they have a problem if Salman supports her. They cant get to decide which story they want to stick to. You are trying extremely hard to somehow justify why Shonali should get a re-entry and why is this "justice" to Shonali. You want to be the judge of the whole world that what the whole world will perceive as unfair and unjust. You want me to agree that Mahek's possible re-entry is unfair. 

I am not putting words in your mouth. Whatever you have put in bold... you have already said in the thread of our conversation. I am just saying it again so that you understand the flaw in your argument. You want to hold on to both sides of the coin and say that Mahek got lesser votes than Shonali... but Mahek will get re-entry because of Salman. Please pick which story you believe. Both cant be true. But, you seem to be running round in circles trying to cook some way you can keep holding on to both theories. Good luck with that. Let me know when you come up with a plausible story. 

Did you not say that you have a problem with Mahek's re-entry
Did you not say that Mahek's entry in the show will be suspect and it is only because the show is rigged?
Did you not say that the housewives will find it difficult to digest if Mahek gets more votes than Shonali? 
wow thanks for talking on behalf of me .. well done Clap

Go to top