Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited Edited by bhinder.thind - 12 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No please no!! Not Shonali anyone but her, even PB is ok (urgh) 
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tj_mum

Ok... so the Bigg Boss viewers are across the globe... housewives... other people... and many millions of other people. 

Now, you believe very strongly that Mahek's eviction was perceived by audience at large that Shonali won against her. 

Now, you have a problem that Mahek's re-entry against her (if that happens) will be perceived by audience at large as unfair and injustice to Shonali. Why are you being the judge. You can give your personal opinion that it sounds unfair to you. But, you are generalizing that saying that it is unfair and majority of viewers will find this unfair. Which is an assumption. Which may be wrong. 

Also, it is a fact that all the Bigg Boss crazy audience in the world who follow Bigg Boss so religiously that they will feel unfair and unjust things about contestants will also have access to at-least a newspaper. News papers are also carrying news items about what contestants are doing outside the house. What are the contestants saying on twitter and facebook. So, they are not unaware of the happenings. 

If the viewers can digest that Mahek got less votes than Shonali... then viewers can also digest that Mahek can get more votes than Shonali. You have made an assumption that the whole world will find this unfair and are trying to justify this in the name of justice. 

You are agreeing that Mahek was evicted because of Salman connection... then what about justice to Mahek? She must get a chance to re-enter.

🤣 ... your questions are answered by yourself on behalf of me ...really funny... this is what is the problem with mahek fans... persuming things on behalf of others and missing the reality ... i mean what i really wanted to say is not there, since you already answered on my behalf ... thinking, that is my answers.. and you are forcing me to agree to your those foolish points .. do believe in what you wanted to believe as i cannot change your thinking ... do post on behalf of me also , as you know what i wanted to say ..😆
Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lats22

🤣 ... your questions are answered by yourself on behalf of me ...really funny... this is what is the problem with mahek fans... persuming things on behalf of others and missing the reality ... i mean what i really wanted to say is not there, since you already answered on my behalf ... thinking, that is my answers.. and you are forcing me to agree to your those foolish points .. do believe in what you wanted to believe as i cannot change your thinking ... do post on behalf of me also , as you know what i wanted to say ..😆

On the contrary... this is the problem with Mahek haters... they dont know why they hate her... 

They have a problem if she gets more votes... they have a problem if Salman supports her. They cant get to decide which story they want to stick to. You are trying extremely hard to somehow justify why Shonali should get a re-entry and why is this "justice" to Shonali. You want to be the judge of the whole world that what the whole world will perceive as unfair and unjust. You want me to agree that Mahek's possible re-entry is unfair. 

I am not putting words in your mouth. Whatever you have put in bold... you have already said in the thread of our conversation. I am just saying it again so that you understand the flaw in your argument. You want to hold on to both sides of the coin and say that Mahek got lesser votes than Shonali... but Mahek will get re-entry because of Salman. Please pick which story you believe. Both cant be true. But, you seem to be running round in circles trying to cook some way you can keep holding on to both theories. Good luck with that. Let me know when you come up with a plausible story. 

Did you not say that you have a problem with Mahek's re-entry
Did you not say that Mahek's entry in the show will be suspect and it is only because the show is rigged?
Did you not say that the housewives will find it difficult to digest if Mahek gets more votes than Shonali? 
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hay tm

Mahek is already returning and someone in this forum already posted that. Please dont wait for voting result. Result has already come before voting and the latest news is that Mahek has already prepared her bags to enter BB house.
hide thumbnail

On the contrary... this is the problem with Mahek haters... they dont know why they hate her... 

They have a problem if she gets more votes... they have a problem if Salman supports her. They cant get to decide which story they want to stick to. You are trying extremely hard to somehow justify why Shonali should get a re-entry and why is this "justice" to Shonali. You want to be the judge of the whole world that what the whole world will perceive as unfair and unjust. You want me to agree that Mahek's possible re-entry is unfair. 

I am not putting words in your mouth. Whatever you have put in bold... you have already said in the thread of our conversation. I am just saying it again so that you understand the flaw in your argument. You want to hold on to both sides of the coin and say that Mahek got lesser votes than Shonali... but Mahek will get re-entry because of Salman. Please pick which story you believe. Both cant be true. But, you seem to be running round in circles trying to cook some way you can keep holding on to both theories. Good luck with that. Let me know when you come up with a plausible story. 

Did you not say that you have a problem with Mahek's re-entry
Did you not say that Mahek's entry in the show will be suspect and it is only because the show is rigged?
Did you not say that the housewives will find it difficult to digest if Mahek gets more votes than Shonali? 

wow thanks for talking on behalf of me .. well done 👏
a.sanju09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya, logically shonali should come but if we take into account salman's logic then mahek will come..
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

Last time that she and Mahek got nominated, she got waayyy more votes than Mahek and she was saved. Mahek got the least votes.
Logically Shonali must come back.

Unless Salman and Bigg boss manipulate votes

It is nice to see someone is trying to apply a rule in Big Boss.No rule is the only rule. If they can bend nomination rule every other day to save Juhi Mata, why bring a vague rule (where it is written that wild card is based on the voting result) on vague stats (who knows who got how many votes)..
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lats22

wow thanks for talking on behalf of me .. well done 👏

Thanks for admitting that you got caught in the web you were trying to lay... congratulations. 

------

You clearly want to have the last word. So... enjoy. The post below gives you the last word. Congrats. 
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
hide thumbnail

Thanks for admitting that you got caught in the web you were trying to lay... congratulations. 

wow you got me again i am so surprised well done Clap